fishweewee

Spot On - "Fear of Muslims Is Rational"

Rate this topic

496 posts in this topic

Islam as currently being practiced by millions of people and entire nations. All those who look the other way or sympathize with fundamentalists. Those who largely ignore honor killings and acid attacks, who believe in the forced conversion of others, who are more loyal to other Muslims than the non-Muslim neighbor's and fellow citizens, who would role back the equal rights of women to the Stone Age, and those who don't actively oppose fundamentalism.

The number is so huge it's difficult not to be concerned about most of them. And ignoring the threat of the savages out of fear of offending the decent folks is becoming unacceptably suicidal.

Yes.  .... But.

The majority of Muslim governments are either so shaky that they dare not challenge violent fundamentalists, or are actively in league with violent fundamentalists as a part of their base of support. Secularists or opponents of violent jihad are regularly assassinated in Pakistan and Bangladesh, the governments of which can't or won't bring them to heel. Sunni money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia continues to flow throughout the Moslem world to push their militantly intolerant Islam in countries where the locals are either more secularized, like Bosnia, or simply too tolerant (Morocco, Tunisia, Indonesia, and so on.) In much of the Middle East you would take your life in your hands if you opposed violent jihad, or were seen to drink alcohol, or sent your daughter to school. I don't think the power of the immediate and real threat to your life can be underestimated.

There are about two million Muslims in the United States. Most of them are either immigrant or the children of immigrants, and the frequency with which they commit crimes is notably lower then the mean American rate. The Black Muslims - Nation of Islam, and so on - recruits heavily in prison. I suspect that they're disproportionately involved, at least before they convert, in the criminal statistics (this is a guess; I don't know this.)  (I'd like to know, too, whether the frequency with which black men commit crime falls off sharply after conversion to Islam; I suspect it does.)  The older immigrants tend to be professional and business people, they're not out cutting lawns or swinging a hammer.  Only two million Muslims, yet they provide 10% of America's physicians.  The newer immigrants are going to be poorer and less educated and not have money, they're going to be at the economic bottom, yet they are now going to be free of the risk of death if they disavow violence, if they mingle with the dhimmis, if they send their daughters to school or let them post selfies on the internet. Any of this can get you killed in Pakistan, anything of this puts your family at risk. Here, they are free of anything save the risk of abject poverty if they don't work, and somehow, like all immigrants, they seem to do so with greater alacrity then us natives.

We have let a trickle of these people in. I would love to know if they get involved in crime or violence at anything like the frequency of the natives. I would especially like to know the frequency with which they commit the crimes that we like to think of as peculiarly Muslim.  Honor killings have happened in France and the UK, which have large Muslim populations (and almost totally UN-assimilated in France.) Those populations arrived, for the most part, before the Global War on Terror and the creation by the Saudis of modern, anti-Western, violent jihad. What about here?  What's the frequency with which recent Muslim immigrants commit crime, either of familiar crimes or those which are unique to Islam?  I'd bet the first is quite low. I am not sure if there has ever been an honor killing in the US, or an acid attack on a schoolgirl, or a Muslim killing a Muslim over a doctrinal difference.

Stop 

Importing

This

Garbage

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/29/idaho-refugee-sex-assault-child-victim-terrified-of-leaving-home-after-horrific-attack-one-assailant-still-lives-next-door/

Idaho Sex Assault: Child Victim Trapped As Refugee Assailant Still Lives Next Door

by KATIE MCHUGH29 Jun 2016

The five-year-old girl victimized in a sex attack by Sudanese and Iraqi refugee boys in Twin Falls, Idaho, is too terrified to leave her home, partly because one of her attackers still lives next door, according to a civic volunteer who is working with the victim’s family.
On June 2, a 14-year-old Sudanese refugee in Idaho coached a 10-year-old Sudanese and a seven-year-old Iraqi boy as they cornered the child in the laundry room of Fawnbrooks Apartments, stripped her naked, touched her, and urinated in her mouth and on her clothes. The 14-year-old filmed the vicious attack until an elderly woman intervened.

The families have been served eviction notices, but the family of the Iraqi attacker haven’t left, according to one resident.

Twin Falls resident Julia Ruf testified before the city council Monday, revealing that the seven-year-old attacker continues to play with other children in the neighborhood while his victim is confined to her home:

I would advise, again, to consider in any decision made forthcoming that we do, that you do, together agree that the security of this community be held higher than any desire for economic gain or otherwise. That the security of this community be in your mind as you make decisions about who is and who is not going to be sought out to bring into this community, no matter what group they are from.

I’d like to be a little personal. There is a little person, who is afraid to go out of her house, who wears two pairs of underpants to protect herself now. And she can’t go out of her house because her perpetrator is still living next door. So, who has become the prisoner, after being dragged and attacked and violated? Who has become the prisoner? It is the family who can’t afford to move because of poverty. And I think we all know that poor people in our community are the primary victims of crime. And it remains true in this case, and there is a secondary offense when someone is not safe to go out of their house because their perpetrator remains their neighbor.

I’m not certain if this is the way Idaho always governs violations for people under 18. If it is, I think we need to address that as a state. We need to address that as a city. Perhaps we need to amend how we do things, in order to protect underage people when they are violated by a peer. And instead of looking at two and three years as having a big significance, look at the actions that were perpetrated by the offender. We are responsible to keep her safe. She does not have the power to do that. I don’t have the power to do that. I can only petition my city, and my police department, to do that.

I know they have received an eviction notice, among other things, and they are still there. And this little boy is still in the neighborhood playing with all the other children, while his victim is held inside her apartment to be safe. She is trying to recover. How can she?

An Obama justice official has twice threatened outraged Americans discussing the crime and Obama’s secretive, Third World refugee resettlement programs that exclude all input from communities targeted for enrichment.

However, the arrival of migrants is strongly backed by local merchants and real-estate owners and also by employers such as the Chobani yogurt factory, which has hired many migrant workers in place of local Americans.

Opposite. I'm suggesting the whites voted for Obama. You might want to read what I wrote again.

I don't need to, your stating that the 95% of 14% of the population would not swing a election, that that was weak voting(their turnout was extremely high too).  That tells me you do not know the margins of victory in a typical presidential elections as well as the turnout. 2 to three points wins. The weather decides many elections.  As far as who voted for Obama, yes whites voted for him, since their votes for the most part are not racist.

Stop 

Importing

This

Garbage

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/29/idaho-refugee-sex-assault-child-victim-terrified-of-leaving-home-after-horrific-attack-one-assailant-still-lives-next-door/

Idaho Sex Assault: Child Victim Trapped As Refugee Assailant Still Lives Next Door

by KATIE MCHUGH29 Jun 2016

The five-year-old girl victimized in a sex attack by Sudanese and Iraqi refugee boys in Twin Falls, Idaho, is too terrified to leave her home, partly because one of her attackers still lives next door, according to a civic volunteer who is working with the victim’s family.
On June 2, a 14-year-old Sudanese refugee in Idaho coached a 10-year-old Sudanese and a seven-year-old Iraqi boy as they cornered the child in the laundry room of Fawnbrooks Apartments, stripped her naked, touched her, and urinated in her mouth and on her clothes. The 14-year-old filmed the vicious attack until an elderly woman intervened.

The families have been served eviction notices, but the family of the Iraqi attacker haven’t left, according to one resident.

Twin Falls resident Julia Ruf testified before the city council Monday, revealing that the seven-year-old attacker continues to play with other children in the neighborhood while his victim is confined to her home:

I would advise, again, to consider in any decision made forthcoming that we do, that you do, together agree that the security of this community be held higher than any desire for economic gain or otherwise. That the security of this community be in your mind as you make decisions about who is and who is not going to be sought out to bring into this community, no matter what group they are from.

I’d like to be a little personal. There is a little person, who is afraid to go out of her house, who wears two pairs of underpants to protect herself now. And she can’t go out of her house because her perpetrator is still living next door. So, who has become the prisoner, after being dragged and attacked and violated? Who has become the prisoner? It is the family who can’t afford to move because of poverty. And I think we all know that poor people in our community are the primary victims of crime. And it remains true in this case, and there is a secondary offense when someone is not safe to go out of their house because their perpetrator remains their neighbor.

I’m not certain if this is the way Idaho always governs violations for people under 18. If it is, I think we need to address that as a state. We need to address that as a city. Perhaps we need to amend how we do things, in order to protect underage people when they are violated by a peer. And instead of looking at two and three years as having a big significance, look at the actions that were perpetrated by the offender. We are responsible to keep her safe. She does not have the power to do that. I don’t have the power to do that. I can only petition my city, and my police department, to do that.

I know they have received an eviction notice, among other things, and they are still there. And this little boy is still in the neighborhood playing with all the other children, while his victim is held inside her apartment to be safe. She is trying to recover. How can she?

An Obama justice official has twice threatened outraged Americans discussing the crime and Obama’s secretive, Third World refugee resettlement programs that exclude all input from communities targeted for enrichment.

However, the arrival of migrants is strongly backed by local merchants and real-estate owners and also by employers such as the Chobani yogurt factory, which has hired many migrant workers in place of local Americans.

Fishweewee, please don't tell me that there is something uniquely Islamic about a child being sexually abused by other children.  I saw plenty of these cases come and go in Family Court.  Eight million Muslims in the US?  Crime statistics, please, if you have them.

To judge those eight million by a specific crime is wrong, as well as irrational.

Fishweewee, please don't tell me that there is something uniquely Islamic about a child being sexually abused by other children.  I saw plenty of these cases come and go in Family Court.  Eight million Muslims in the US?  Crime statistics, please, if you have them.

To judge those eight million by a specific crime is wrong, as well as irrational.

Are you that clueless?  

The practice is inherently condoned by example.

Muhammed married Aisha when she was six years old and had sex with her at the age of NINE.

If we did the same here, we'd find the same.

Would we? Mosques in the US have not lacked for surveillance since 9/11.  AFAIK there have been no weapon caches found anywhere. I can't even recall any searches, which implies that nobody's had occasion to get a search warrant.

I found the quote to which you referred above.  Yes, this is horrendous. But are these crimes being committed by Muslims in America? That is - I think - the issue, not the barbarity of local practices in Pakistan. No one's disputing the prevalence of sexual violence in Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia, or Yemen, etc. But if the issue is whether we're at risk here by admitting Muslim immigrants, the reasonable question is whether they continue with the native barbarities of the Moslem heartlands.

But if the issue is whether we're at risk here by admitting Muslim immigrants, the reasonable question is whether they continue with the native barbarities of the Moslem heartlands.

they do everywhere else they go...you've seen what's going on throughout Europe, no?

Bunch of chicken chits worried about something that hasn't yet could have happened long ago. Funny how this heightened sense of security exposes its self during an election year and by the most unqualified man ever to run. Lambs to slaughtered fear mongering.

Fear mongering? Tell it to the people of Nice.

People forget the world had to fight these people before and drive them out of their countries. It's time all Muslims are driven back to there home Muslim counties and than the world needs to build a wall around them. The Koran tells them to kill everyone not Muslim and till they out number you, to lie and tell you what you want to hear. Religion of peace? You believe that I have a bridge to sell you. The world needs another El Cid.