When Headhunters Call

Rate this topic

Sparky

I've gotten several calls in the last few weeks from headhunters who are obviously fishing. 

Twice the caller has had a distinct accent, probably indian dialect.  

The accent is so thick that I can't even understand what they are saying. And I am 99.99999% sure they don't have a damn thing worth offering me.

It's ok to tell them to send me an e-mail, right? I'm trying my hardest not to tell them to go piss up a rope.

Tell em to go tip a cow.

I got my current job through a "headhunter" here on SOL, theyre not all bad!  I always tell my wife if it wasn't for that summer when I was blowing my severance and fishing everyday I never would have found TIM B and gotten this job and you wouldn't be able to stay at home changing diapers enjoying the fruits of my labor!

hey, that's me :howdy:

Phil- thanks for the plug and feels good to have made such an impact in your life. Glad to hear all is going well and you're wife is home making babies and you're hard at work. Hopefully you have time to wet a line once and a while. all the best- tim

Member Hi-Mar Striper Club

Getting it all on one page is huge.  Nobody wants somebody that can't cut to the chase.  I keep mine at 1 page, too.

I would have to use large fonts to fill the page.

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.