Slacker

FBI determines Hillary Clinton to be both careless and stupid

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

"Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now," Clinton responded. "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

LOL OK

While some of the emails Clinton sent have been declared classified retroactively, Comey said 110 emails in 52 email chains were classified at the time they were sent.

Of those:

• Eight email chains contained "top secret" information.

• 36 chains contained "secret" information.

• Eight email chains contained "confidential" information, the lowest classification level.

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system," Comey said.

As the sender of the email, she would have had to classify the emails then send them...obviously she's not going to do that.

If it truly was $700 mill... you would hear it all day every day from every news outlet and Hillary would have it embroidered on all of her moomoo's..

There has been over 46 staff members to work on this since 2012.. the Salaries and expenditures of those 46 alone is over 14 million, you divide 14 million by 46 and then by 4 (# of years of the investigation) you come up with $76,000 per person per year.  Add in the cost of all the meetings, the data gathering, the travel, the interviews, etc etc etc.. the number is close to that.. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

"Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now," Clinton responded. "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

LOL OK

While some of the emails Clinton sent have been declared classified retroactively, Comey said 110 emails in 52 email chains were classified at the time they were sent.

Of those:

• Eight email chains contained "top secret" information.

• 36 chains contained "secret" information.

• Eight email chains contained "confidential" information, the lowest classification level.

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system," Comey said.

As I have posted previously, if the material was not designated "classified," Clinton's statement was literally true when she declared "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

Sending and receiving classified material that is marked "top secret," "secret," or "confidential" is not the same as sending or receiving material that is marked "classified."

Though it may be literally true, Clinton's declaration that "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" was intended to deceive the public because Clinton knew that they would think that "marked classified" meant material with any level of security classification.

Literally true statements are sometimes intended to be, and are, deceiving.

Edited by lichum

If Reps did that as their Legislative Highlight, they'd cement their status as a political party on the road to extinction.

Indeed.

Congressional careerists' consideration of  the  political aspects of impeachment on their careers serves to check  abuse of the Impeachment Power.

There has been over 46 staff members to work on this since 2012.. the Salaries and expenditures of those 46 alone is over 14 million, you divide 14 million by 46 and then by 4 (# of years of the investigation) you come up with $76,000 per person per year.  Add in the cost of all the meetings, the data gathering, the travel, the interviews, etc etc etc.. the number is close to that.. 

I am still not seeing how any of that comes out to 700mil..   And again if that was a realistic number the left and the media would be pounding it 24/7...

And I'm sure they'll use every square inch of it.   :rolleyes:

If there's a point to your post I'm completely blind to it.

If Reps did that as their Legislative Highlight, they'd cement their status as a political party on the road to extinction.

Given the FBI's findings, do either of you think that Clinton's impeachment is unwarranted?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Indeed.

Congressional careerists' consideration of  the  political aspects of impeachment on their careers serves to check  abuse of the Impeachment Power.

Given the FBI's findings, do either of you think that Clinton's impeachment is unwarranted?

Absolutely not, I'm sure they'll get to it right after they refuse to bring up an appropriation bill (defund) for Obamacare.

Edited by woodbutcher

If anybody believed America stood for the rule of law, that thought was killed today. My advice is if you are even a inch right of center stop texting today. The Left owns the IRS, DOJ and now the FBI and every other department of Government. So much as spit on the sidewalk and you will be in a Leftist re-education camp tomorrow. Yesterday was the last Fourth of July for Liberty. Our Leftist friends have won.

Well, all the fish are in the same tank now.

If any of the hackers that breached Hillary's server have a grenade to drop, now is the time.

anything they have would be much more valuable if/when she's actually in the wh, why would they show their hand now?

I don't care what party you support or if your an independent what happened today makes a mockery of the American Justice system . You cannot and the FBI cannot deny Hillary broke laws! The same laws that any one of us would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law . Why not Hillary. Ask yourself that question . If you can live with the answer you deserve each other .

I can understand the dislike some have of Trump but does that over ride pure blatant corruption .

Just remember when she said she excited the plane under sniper fire and then video shows children handing her flowers and candy . That is her just lying because she can't control herself ,she claims what she wants because she knows in the corrupt system she controls there will be no consequences

I don't care what party you support or if your an independent what happened today makes a mockery of the American Justice system . You cannot and the FBI cannot deny Hillary broke laws! The same laws that any one of us would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law . Why not Hillary. Ask yourself that question . If you can live with the answer you deserve each other .

I can understand the dislike some have of Trump but does that over ride pure blatant corruption .

Just remember when she said she excited the plane under sniper fire and then video shows children handing her flowers and candy . That is her just lying because she can't control herself ,she claims what she wants because she knows in the corrupt system she controls there will be no consequences

She is pathological.

So sad......and..........TRUE !!