Slacker

FBI determines Hillary Clinton to be both careless and stupid

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

I find it interesting that the FBI said "Clinton and her collegues didn't intend to break the law"

Does intent matter? You either broke a law or you didn't, seems black and white to me.

I find it interesting that the FBI said "Clinton and her collegues didn't intend to break the law"

Does intent matter? You either broke a law or you didn't, seems black and white to me.

Intent does not matter.  Until now.  

When he said that, Comey caved the **** in !!

who you kiddin? they're both excellent! we should have both in office,cuz it's what 'murica deserves!

Good thinkin! Cancel the conventions!  :idea:

This I think is the Comey statement that really sums it up...

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," he said.