Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C-Fish

Anyone know this guy? Picture from 2006 SOL North Star Tog Trip

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

I am trying to track this gentleman down. The picture was taken on a Dik Larsen sponsored SOL tog trip on the North Star out of Ocean City NJ in January 2006. I would like to get his name and phone or email. PM me if you have it. post-1270-0-62903500-1467054009.jpg

Now that I think about it the picture might have been shot on the Mary M out of Cape May, but it was 2006 for sure. My camera remembers that stuff for me.

Don't remember his name but I do agree that it may have been the MaryM - hopefully someone remembers the guy...Mr. Larsen probably knows him :read:

Baseball cap might have been Brian Z. It was some guys from SOL, me, TimS. Great trip. I caught the ugliest female tog I'd ever seen on that trip. 13 lbs., no upper lip with her top teeth exposed. She was  beautiful to me. :bigeyes:

Slacker, who is the Scotty of which you spoke? Handle on the site?

Slacker, who is the Scotty of which you spoke? Handle on the site?

Search for "Scotty" in the member list, there's only one.  Mickrazz knows/has fished with Stellios as well

Scooter Scotty....known for his cigars, jello and banging into everything twice as he makes his way down the rail :wave:

Is Scooter his handle here?

The cap might have been Brian Z. It was some time ago, but a few guys from SOL were there along with TimS and me. I caught the ugliest female tog I ever saw that trip, 13 pounds, no top lip, teeth bared, otherwise perfect. She was beautiful in my eyes. :bigeyes:

The guy in the picture is Stellios  and his Uncle Pualie in the background  Give me a call and I will put you in contact with him

Alex

MVP

201-741-1823

Definitely wasn't one of my Northstar trips. If it's stellios I fished with him once on the fish monger like two years ago. That boats definitely not the North Star either.