albacized

Dummy Dems 'sit out'...LOL

Rate this topic

153 posts in this topic

The Bundy clan?

Didn't that last group of hangers on have one guy that cried like a little bitch because Obama's libtarded Feds wouldn't kill him?

Sorry, these guys i mean gals got the bundys beat by a considerable margin. They're quarter of the way fetal. Nothing says strength pride and dignity like sitting on the floor like a pet. Sickos.

Sorry, these guys i mean gals got the bundys beat by a considerable margin. They're quarter of the way fetal. Nothing says strength pride and dignity like sitting on the floor like a pet. Sickos.

For approximately 20 minutes after the sit-in began Wednesday morning, both Democrats and C-Span accused Republicans of turning off the cameras, preventing the sit-in from being broadcast. (At press time, the cameras seemed to be turned back on, after pressure from Twitter users including C-Span and Rep. John Yarmuth (D-KY), who was documenting the sit-in from his account.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqLHYRI3GfDBP7DO2S6DU

Maybe Dems are trying the fight-fire-with-fire tactic.

Never try to influence the opinion with a sentenance that begins with "Maybe".  In all my 77 yeaars, I can't remember when any Republican House Representatives sat on the floor of a Congressional protest.

Do they plan on sitting there thru the night nad forever. they are holding up the busines of the People.  Harry Reid's stonewalling any and all Republician bills, and accomplishing at budget lasted for 6 of the 7 years Obama was in power.  

The Dems are just inches away from sucking their thumbs and kicking and squealing as they roll around on the carpet.  The next act will be of them wetting their pants.

A gift that keeps on Giving.  

Ask is vote on "no/fly no/buy" and extended background check.  Reasonable.

Republicans could vote "no" but with 90% public support they're afraid to let their constituents witness that.  

So they simply don't call the vote.  Spineless.  Cowards.  

Payback is coming.  With Trump tanking party and killing the down ballot.   Almost over guys.  Enjoy final daze.  

The image of Ted Cruz reading to his daughters is a lot better thand the petulant pusses I'm seeing of national TV.  

I can;t believe you attempted to draw a line between Cruz standing tall and the pukes sitting on their duffs.  

The Speaker has the ability to have these buffoons removed from the floor by the Sgt. at Arms and his minions. He is 1000% smart to let this go on forever.  Grown men and women on their azzes instead of standing and articulating their case.  The No Clue Syndrome is alive and well in Democratville.

They think they are making history.  Poor deluded Fools!

Edited by RJ

Ask is vote on "no/fly no/buy" and extended background check.  Reasonable.

Republicans could vote "no" but with 90% public support they're afraid to let their constituents witness that.  

So they simply don't call the vote.  Spineless.  Cowards.  

Payback is coming.  With Trump tanking party and killing the down ballot.   Almost over guys.  Enjoy final daze.  

MaxKatt.  Where are you on the no show, no go of Harry Ried for 6 years?  These pissants have no respect and no chance of gaining it as they grovell at the feet of Speaker Ryan.

The Rift in the Dems Big Tent are  running wild. you are losing the Blue Collar vote and the young vote because you don't think that are smartenough to see the BS your side is shoveling. All those kids who have $1,000 to $3,000  deductables in the Obama Care choice your mob gave them are pissed off.  and those young voters, especially the young ladiers never knew that Gov. Bill Clinton was a sexual predator and his wife had an group of Private Decetives harassing the women her husband molsested while his trial was going on.  Paula Jones walked away with a large chunk of Clinton Money because he forces he to be brought to his room by his AK State Trooper security leader brought he into the room where Bill had his trousrs and underpants down around his ankles and told her to "Kneel down and Kiss It!"

Now we have Slick Willy was paid $16 million by a group shilling education to central and south America. That group received 55 million from his wife's State Department.

Edited by RJ

The image of Ted Cruz reading to his daughters is a lot better thand the petulant pusses I'm seeing of national TV.  

I can;t believe you attempted to draw a line between Cruz standing tall and the pukes sitting on their duffs.  

The Speaker has the ability to have these buffoons removed from the floor by the Sgt. at Arms and his minions. He is 1000% smart to let this go on forever.  Grown men and women on their azzes instead of standing and articulatione their case.  The No Clue Syndrome is alive and well in Democratville.

RJ, where ya' been hiding, ya' old jarhead?  ;):wave:

If there is a political price to be paid at the polls, we shall see. My guess is not bloody likely.

And Chris Murphy's 'fillibuster' wasn't a fillibuster, either. 

****s can't tie their own shoes, let alone get  one of their Neo-Com bills up for a vote. Payback for Pelousey, anyone? She wasn't exactly Ms. Co-operative with her Republican colleagues, was she? :squid:

The American system of Gov't was deliberately set up to be slow & methodical, to offset knee-jerk emotionalism & reactionism. Which is how Team 'progressive' rolls. Jam bills through in the dark of night, without comments or reflection.

Gawd, I loathe 'progressives'. :upck:

The Speaker has the ability to have these buffoons removed from the floor by the Sgt. at Arms and his minions. He is 1000% smart to let this go on forever.  Grown men and women on their azzes instead of standing and articulating their case.  The No Clue Syndrome is alive and well in Democratville.

They think they are making history.  Poor deluded Fools!

RJ, my friend, I was just pointing out how both sides of the political aisle waste time making fools of themselves.

Hope all is well.

Two weeks on the Cape and 5 days with my grandkids in PA,  

I'm back and well rested!  Time to see what these pantywaist, loyal opposition kines on PG have the Gravitas to match wits with the likes of you and me!  

photo-8340.jpeg?_r=0

fjr419  is typically a drone of the Dems. he doesn't say a thing whilst he posts a utube rendition of Sen. Cruz reading to this daughters. hoping we will all keel over with his insight. No  text, no effort to speak his mind. A mere cut and paste with no text or commentary. poor skills, and no depth. 

It is appalling that good democrates lack the ability to project their thoughts.  Being satisfied with a posted UTume Ted Cruz is so far short of what could have been done if fjr419 had any points to reinforce.

I promise to be gentle a we razz the shakey ground they seem to be standng on.  They are throwing punches that are wrapped in Cotton Candy.  Lots of air and little substance.

I will lease no stone upon another stone in the Razzing of the unclean disciples of Harridan Hillary and her dopey Consort, Willy of Hope, AK.

RJ, my friend, I was just pointing out how both sides of the political aisle waste time making fools of themselves.

Hope all is well.

All is well in my current circumstance!  I hope your health is good and you are gearing up to  the coming infighting between wee'ns and you'ns!  Hatfield and McCoy's!  

:rav: