Marty

Who left all those black foot marks?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I sure if you owned a boat, there has been a few times someone left black marks all over the floor. I still don't know what shoes do this. They are hard to get out. If you painted the deck, you will be opening the qt to repaint. I like to know who and what is causing this.

If I catch him, I'm going to dump them in the ocean. I just painted the deck and I got all these black marked. It's not coming out. The floor color is wearing out first if I clean it to much. I think it's my 89 year old Dad.

I have a cheap pair of walmart rubber boots that I wear on cool mornings. Those tend to leave a little black on the floor, but it rinses right off.

When it's warmer I switch to keens which have a black sole, but have never left a mark.

If I catch him, I'm going to dump them in the ocean. I just painted the deck and I got all these black marked. It's not coming out. The floor color is wearing out first if I clean it to much. I think it's my 89 year old Dad.

HAHA Marty. My 77 year old man leaves my boat a mess too.  

Nothing like coming down to your boat opening your boats cabin door and finding your fathers half eaten lunch from the week before on a July day.

Check your hose. The hose I was using started leaving black marks all over my boat. I hd to move it to garden duty at the house and get a new one. Too many summers in the sun I guess.

I have the white & blue hose from west marine. I when through that for years with a hose that marker up boat. It's tangle free. I love that. It's my Dad. I called him to find out how was that 22 in fluke he caught. (Me ). I ask what shoes he had on. Black sole sneakers with 50 and over vilcro ties.

I've used the magic eraser to get some tough spots off my boat.. but at any rate, sounds like white-soled, velcro fly sneakers would be the perfect Fathers day gift for your dad this year! ..