Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadlyDickTosser

Hello!

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Hi, Im a new member to this board. Im 17, and from Bristol, Connecticut. Ive been fishing the salt since I was 6 years old, starting off with fluke, porgy, and blacks, and for blues and stripers since I was 9, and just for the past 3 years have I started fishing for Albies. I fish West Haven, Milford, and Niantic area. I usually like to throw plugs, either metal ( Deadly Dicks, Kastmasters) or poppers, but I also don't mind live-lining and using fresh chunks, its just frozen chunks I don't like. Im hoping to get some new gear this year and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions, probably using this set for throwing metal, and small poppers and swimmers up to 2 0Z. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you in person. Tite lines to all.

Welcome, DDT. biggrin.gif

This is the place to be if ya wanna learn or if ya wanna just "hang". wink.gif

Have ya perused the online store in your search for a rod? There is a link to the upper right... all good, proven stuff. smile.gif

luke

DDT welcome aboard....give us a shout out on the Connecticut board as well. There's a group of us...some fish up your way...me and some others more so in the Fairfield County area.

------------------

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I will go fishing"---Henry David Thoreau

Member #1666

Thanks Luke Im sure I'll do that! BigLuke, is that anywhere near Cornfield Point, or something like that, I think I've heard of the place, just never got to fish down there due to lack of information on plugs/tide/parking/spot to fish. Thanks cyclops.