TBD

Amagansett Truck Beach Trial Begins Monday

Rate this topic

414 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am loving it!

So much Drama!  So much Suspense! 

This will be a great HBO Sunday evening drama series in the upcoming years:

On one side, we have an Elitist group headed by NYC Super Rich folk, who think they are above law and public scrutiny, lying like the Donald!

On the other side, we have Local groups with strong emotions about maintaining their traditions!

Enjoy all the suspense as the plot thickens when the elitist groups use fraud and deception as a basis to defend their court case.........be intriqued by Spying and infiltration practices used by the local group (taking the advice of FK007) to obtain evidence of the elitist group's fraudulent methods......Be prepared for a climactic court case (not your usual Raymond Burr type court cases)  where fast forwarding videos will show trucks racing on the beach, innocent birds be dramatized, injured.....elitist kids be subjected to such life changing emotional shock......beach sex acts and sex devices left on the sand infuriate the celibate elitist group's leaders.....watch the drama unfold when fishermen and surfers all embrace for a common cause: To Maintain their RIght to Drive on their Beach! 

then for a climatic ending a Tsunami sized tidal wave takes out the elitist group and all the McMansions.

Edited by Sandflee

This was covered on news12, and surprisingly they showed both sides of the story. However the footage was of course taken from one of the 2 major summer holidays where the beach is actually a parking lot. With kids crossing in front of a jeep, who certainly did stop with plenty of space for the pedestrians. 

Followed by what seems to me as an early commercial for Anna Throne Holst of Southampton trying to take Lee Zeldins job. Zeldin has my vote. 

then for a climatic ending a Tsunami sized tidal wave takes out the elitist group and all the McMansions.

Don't forget that the evil landowners had secretly discovered that they had oil wells underneath their properties about to gush, which was the real reason for the legal suit.

When the Tsunami hit the the oil rights reverted back to the blue collar people and the town.

Everyone got rich EXCEPT for the rat finks.   I want to play the obligatory kind, benevolent and wise,barber. There's always one in every movie about overcoming bad people.   

Honestly guys, this is not about rich or poor. 

It all boils down to elite east hamptons locals who desire to have their truck by their side on the beach as appose to how the rest of long islanders go to the beach.

someone should covertly film those "evil" 4x4 drivers stopping and politely waving the beachgoers to pass safely in front of their vehicles, maybe getting out to pick up some garbage as well, possible a plover rescue is in order as well

It all boils down to elite east hamptons locals who desire to have their truck by their side on the beach as appose to how the rest of long islanders go to the beach.

how many residents are against the elite east Hampton locals (not fake bought signatures) who don't own beachfront properties?

Glad to see that your true colors are showing.  You should start TBD UNIVERSITY,with that kind of logic.  

You can have your own opinion,but you can't have your own facts.

As pointed out for those new to this thread---without the use of their trucks families would have to walk close to a 1/2 mile or more in some cases ,because  there is no place to park due to the tourists and 2nd homeowners taking the existing 20 spots.  Or they would have to park along side Montauk  highway and you can imagine how much fun it would be dodging traffic for 200 yards with Grandma and the kids in tow to access this beach.

You see Mr. champion of all things half true--when you use lies to illustrate your point,people catch on very quickly. Shame on you for your obsessive trolling.                                                                      

so then drive to one of the many beaches that have a parking lot - like OTHER long islanders do 

OK  Mr.compassion and empathy...you have gone from having a disingenuous  argument to being absurd.

You are not even aware of how silly your post sounds when taken into the context of this discussion.

Face it TBD,virtually no one with an I.Q. above a doorknob would agree with you.

so then drive to one of the many beaches that have a parking lot - like OTHER long islanders do 

usually you save your brilliant posts for 3am

Edited by Sandflee

​The east end is not like the rest of LONG ISLAND Tiana Beach Dude, obviously during your short time living in the western most part of the Town of Southampton you haven't figured that out! We have traditions here dating back generations , one of those is our RIGHT to drive the beach. It disgusts me when someone moves here from God knows where because they love the  place enough to buy a home and then try to freakin change it! Tradition will trump greed in this case along with our suit in Southampton Town. Be ready for a new 4x4 beach in your end of Town , the votes are there to make it happen , the deal is done.

​The east end is not like the rest of LONG ISLAND Tiana Beach Dude, obviously during your short time living in the western most part of the Town of Southampton you haven't figured that out! We have traditions here dating back generations , one of those is our RIGHT to drive the beach. It disgusts me when someone moves here from God knows where because they love the place enough to buy a home and then try to freakin change it! Tradition will trump greed in this case along with our suit in Southampton Town. Be ready for a new 4x4 beach in your end of Town , the votes are there to make it happen , the deal is done.

They don't even move here, their primary residence is jersey or mid island or the city, they come on weekends when they are not renting on Airbnb then they dust off in September leaving only their opinions and social outrage behind, cause they know what's best. they want to import that special kind of awesome of the tax fueled dump they live in to the east end.

What you meant to say was... everyone except TACs!!! My house, luckily sits very high up. When the Cat 2+ hit AMG on the chin, those guys are ****ed, I will hopefully be sitting high and dry. Not likely, I know... If these folks win this suit and have any sort of control other then just banning 4x4s passing, it will be a bad day for beach goers everywhere...

​The east end is not like the rest of LONG ISLAND Tiana Beach Dude, obviously during your short time living in the western most part of the Town of Southampton you haven't figured that out! 

I agree, the east end in like no other which is why I plunked down a huge chunk of change to purchase multiple properties to assemble 5 acres of ocean front and a couple acres  bayfront across the street to get me my fix. But make no mistake TBD has things figured out. I always do.

Yes the East End has had a growth in the past decade or so and and since you bought and drank the cool aid the trustees were selling, you believed that they were the oh mighty G-D of the beaches. Now that the east end populations has grown and rightful owners are going into courts, you find out that they didn't have the rights they claimed they had and that the Dongan Patent definition the trustees used as the main ingredient in their potion, isn't holding up in courts. 

When this trial is over, and you find that truck beach is over and will never be again, you will be going through some "withdrawals" such as the those do who use heroin, and then you will find that the new cool aid they try to give you is missing a key ingredient and wont cure your "shakes" which is what they call "dope sick". 

Every single stretch of beachfront has associations now - and each and every one of them is prepared for possible truck beach popups and such.

I advise you and everyone everyone to start getting comfortable with the many public beaches and access roads with parking and use them as intended and have fun at the beach like most other Long Islander do.

Good Luck and Best Regards,

TBD (AKA) Tiana Beach Dude  :wave:  :wave:  :wave: 

Edited by TBD

usually you save your brilliant posts for 3am

10 hour day in the office- get home to chill with my kids - back to the office or a business dinner and before you know it, its 3am for SOL LI Forum brilliancy  :idea: