Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suntzu

F VINNY

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

You know I spent the 15 seconds it took to read what when on hear while I was away and you guys are BORING, I know Vinny is slightly overweight, bumbling and hairy but is the slumber of hibernation necessary in the manner in which he moderates a forum, sheesh.

See, that is why you don't have personal messaging privileges. (Actually, do you have any idea why my pms are all being returned undelivered????). Were you violating the user rules again??? Sending out pms under multiple aliases. Whatever, I am glad that Tim took decisive action to stop you from further disrupting the site, which has been operating smoothly of late.

Frankly I don't know why my PM's aren't working, I haven't recieved any.

F Vinny I am sure you abused your Moderator priviledge and did something with or without Tim's help to mess up my profile

Your profile looks like you was hit head on by a Mack Truck. Sure didn't need no help from me. You bourgeouis elitist driving around with your air conditioning on in February. No wonder there is an energy crisis.

Nah, CHF didn't help me with that. I also failed his lesson on guerilla internet warfare entitled how to take a pot shot then duck and run for cover. I prefer to stand here and go toe to toe, so don't expect the typical put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye response you usually get from others. To my knowledge, disabling your ability to be disruptive is not within my powers. But I back 100% TimS' decision to keep this place running smoothly. Enough is enough. This is a great place, and you can fool some of these guys with your new suntzu routine, but not me and Tim.

(Oh, and don't forget who backed your reinstatement here the last time, when you couldn't speak on your own behalf --- at least when you respond to me this time).

That was then this is now. You were once part of the proletariat, now your part of the duma. Tim probably gave you your own dacha, a bottle of skyy,and the power to end my ability to PM. You can cut me off but it won't stop me as I endevour to bring the power back to the people. Vinny = Stalin

Never, ever again make mention of anything going on between your legs, between that and CHF posting about his potty habits in the Tavern I fear some perverse homosexual fetish club is on the verge of forming here amongst you LARGE men and I want nothing to do with it.

There ain't nothing going on between my legs.

And, status quo is good. The people are content. Stop trying to be the Al Sharpton of the internet.

Peace.

Vinny

Offi cial Administrative Toady of the Conger Forum

Ah, nothing. I am just bored, and I know you are a trouble making wanna be, just like Sunny. At least you're amusing. Sunny is just juvenile. That vowel clustering troglodite.