AckStriperGuyDD

Nantucket

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

I had a discussion with someone regarding seals eating stripers and to my surprise they say the seals can't catch a swimming striper only the sick lame and lazy or hooked ones??

Posted (edited) · Report post

And I'm headed up in four weeks.  Heard there are bass to be had inside the harbor. Nice n quiet flipping sluggos. World changes in two weeks however. 

Edited by CharlesT

Fish are hear! Hard for me to find a steady amount of sucess tho. Harbor was fun past month or so but action has slowed way down. Water is super warm and more yahoo's out here wake boarding and such :(. South shore has produced some fish but not real solid schools. Squid trawlers are camped out off the SS and seem to be doing well. Hope after this full moon dies off it will get better!

On 6/26/2016 at 0:03 PM, surfcastrobert said:

Fish are hear! Hard for me to find a steady amount of sucess tho. Harbor was fun past month or so but action has slowed way down. Water is super warm and more yahoo's out here wake boarding and such :(. South shore has produced some fish but not real solid schools. Squid trawlers are camped out off the SS and seem to be doing well. Hope after this full moon dies off it will get better!

Hey Robert!  Are you still prowling around this forum?   More to the point, are you still  working the beach by the radio tower or over on Coatue? Maybe see you this summer.