Salty Veins

WTS VSB150 oval knob (black)

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looking to sell my oval VSB150 knob.  It's in great shape, only a a couple little scratches.  Nice upgrade from the tiny round knob on your VS150.  Easy to install.  Includes all the necessary parts to upgrade - knob, bushins, bolt, washer, nut.

$40 PP shipped.

post-52078-0-07466600-1461153770_thumb.jpg

post-52078-0-91008400-1461153778_thumb.jpg

Edited by Salty Veins

Posted (edited)

does this come with everything to install it on a 150? bushings, washer, spindle, bolt nut, etc?

Edited by kurazy kracka

Let it go for $30 ???

$10 more than the Amazo* one !!!

Don't see it on there.

does this come with everything to install it on a 150? bushings, washer, spindle, bolt nut, etc?

Yes, all of the necessary parts are included.

I was going to offer the same $30 shipped. Can paypal immediately.

Many replacement knobs from Reel Power Knobs ...

Just called the tackle shop I got it from.  The knob alone is $37+, plus all the parts you need brings it up around $50.  I'm going to hold at $40 shipped for now.  It only saw a couple months of light use.

I'd split the diff at $35 if you want. I had planned on buying a power knob.

I'm gonna give it at least a day or so at $40, I'll get back to you if I decide to let it go for $35.  Thanks

Posted (edited)

I'm gonna give it at least a day or so at $40, I'll get back to you if I decide to let it go for $35.  Thanks

where are you located? think you can get it out today? what the hell I'll go $40.  Hopefully it will arrive by Friday for the weekend trip.

Edited by kurazy kracka

where are you located? think you can get it out today? what the hell I'll go $40.  Hopefully it will arrive by Friday for the weekend trip.

I'm in CT.  Unfortunately the post office will be closed by the time I get out of work, but I'll ship it first thing in the morning tomorrow.  Thanks