gadwall8

Free Parking

Rate this topic

42,461 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, J said:

DpdLOJaXcAAMIC_.jpg

All you need to know about Black Lives Matter

and taking a knee while on the subject...

I know the FBI is converged with leftist radicals. That explains how the murder rate is 200%.

2 hours ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I know the FBI is converged with leftist radicals. That explains how the murder rate is 200%.

All the blacks killed by =100%

All the whites killed by=100%

15 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

All the blacks killed by =100%

All the whites killed by=100%

Still doesn't make sense. Blacks and whites were only killed by blacks, whites and somehow-non-racial-police? Hispanics make up a good part of the prison population. Have these angels never killed a black or white? Are the police who killed blacks and whites only Hispanic police officers, since they weren't listed anywhere else? 

This is the problem with percentages: somebody will add them up. It's bad dialectic, bad rhetoric, bad meming. I get the premise, but it's a broken meme. Feels bad, man.

2 mins ago, J said:

Don't let your "feels" get in the way and your problem dissipates.... 

See? Right there is the problem. If the data is bogus or completely unintelligible, feelz is all you're left with. Make dialectic great again! 

2 hours ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Still doesn't make sense. Blacks and whites were only killed by blacks, whites and somehow-non-racial-police? Hispanics make up a good part of the prison population. Have these angels never killed a black or white? Are the police who killed blacks and whites only Hispanic police officers, since they weren't listed anywhere else? 

This is the problem with percentages: somebody will add them up. It's bad dialectic, bad rhetoric, bad meming. I get the premise, but it's a broken meme. Feels bad, man.

OK, you win. Next time I post something about blacks and whites I'l include chinese, walrusus and walnuts too.

3 hours ago, Fishy Fisher said:

See? Right there is the problem. If the data is bogus or completely unintelligible, feelz is all you're left with. Make dialectic great again! 

2+1+97=100

3+16+81=100

5 hours ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Hispanic isn't a race.