gadwall8

Free Parking

Rate this topic

25,195 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, jkrock said:

Heard a stat on the radio today the amount of welfare paid to immigrants each year  equals $6300 in taxes for every household in Americas

Put into a selfish perspective, that $6300 could buy basic health care insurance for every household in the country.

26 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

3E12D262-7429-4240-BA78-EFF150731C23.jpeg.87b643c298c0c154c9697213a1f81a64.jpeg

I still don’t know why he thinks we can still take him seriously after the whole Capone debacle. “It’s right here on the other side of this wall. I’m so excited...” 

5 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

I bet knocking down liberals is a lot like cow tipping. 

Unsuspecting, fat and slow, highly flatulent, extreme low cognitive ability. I'd say you're right! 

3 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Unsuspecting, fat and slow, highly flatulent, extreme low cognitive ability. I'd say you're right! 

You missed they just stand there chewing their crud, erm... cud

31 mins ago, FrankStar said:

hornet.jpg

You'd be better off selling that one to the libs, plenty of Snowflakes living in their Mommy's basement will believe that one. You forget Trump supporters are the ones who go out and deal with those nests, we're not afraid. 

6 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

I still don’t know why he thinks we can still take him seriously after the whole Capone debacle. “It’s right here on the other side of this wall. I’m so excited...” 

I always thought he was just parodying news. No way anyone took that clown seriously....

He got his start when an employee at an insane asylum agreed to sneak his cameraman in for a lookie see. They filmed all sorts of stuff going on. As a kid I remember having watched the expose' and it was disturbing. Not long after, a discussion began and eventually these institutions were closed down. That was when we saw a surge in homeless people. Crazy people actually, just out roaming the streets, no medicine, no rules, just wandering around. 

As I recall it was leftists were demanding that they be shut down and the victims freed. Now days of course leftists will explain how it was Reagan that dumped them onto the street.