Free Parking

Rate this topic

gadwall8

8 mins ago, plugchucker said:

And you never answered one I asked you three weeks ago. Hypocrite is a good word to describe you. 

Which one was that.

I'm not on here 24/7/365 like the deplorables are. I'm often not on PG for days or weeks at at time.

2 hours ago, FunkyBunker said:

Related image

Exactly, how about you stay where you are from and fight for what you believe in. Make your country conform to what you want it to be. Don't come to America and demand that we conform to your beliefs. 

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

12 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Which one was that.

I'm not on here 24/7/365 like the deplorables are. I'm often not on PG for days or weeks at at time.

It was only a short time after you posted it. You haven’t been on since then and seen the notification that I quoted you and asked a question? I think you’re lying.

1 min ago, plugchucker said:

It was only a short time after you posted it. You haven’t been on since then and seen the notification that I quoted you and asked a question? I think you’re lying.

What I'm saying is that I'm not on here very often. So once I leave, I'm often not here for days or a week at a time. Case in point. I'll be off SOL & the PG shortly and I won't be back till Monday at the earliest. I wouldn't fish with most the regulars in the PG, I certainly won't be wasting my precious weekend time off in the PG.

So, I've forgot whatever you're looking for, and to be honest, I couldn't care less.

2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

What I'm saying is that I'm not on here very often. So once I leave, I'm often not here for days or a week at a time. Case in point. I'll be off SOL & the PG shortly and I won't be back till Monday at the earliest. I wouldn't fish with most the regulars in the PG, I certainly won't be wasting my precious weekend time off in the PG.

So, I've forgot whatever you're looking for, and to be honest, I couldn't care less.

Liar

19 hours ago, PaddyCrabby said:

You are a crackpot, bigot, and a horible person.  And you suck as a human being!!!!!!

Because of a couple of photos,,, got it.    :waah:

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

21 hours ago, PaddyCrabby said:

You are a crackpot, bigot, and a horible person.  And you suck as a human being!!!!!!

Please care to show me where I have been a bigot. I'll wait.

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

• TimS locked this topic