recoil

WTS, New Van Staal VR body only.

18 posts in this topic

Just curious what is included? Like just the frame? Or body, side covers, main gear, main shaft, pinion assembly etc.

I have interest in the spare parts, but that is a little high for me to bite now because I don't have an actual need for new parts :) adding the new VR spool and rotor to fish it would put investment over a new VR

Did you build one of these?

post-24331-0-62863500-1460059120_thumb.jpg

I have interest in the spare parts, but that is a little high for me to bite now because I don't have an actual need for new parts :) adding the new VR spool and rotor to fish it would put investment over a new VR

Did you build one of these?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Feel free to throw me an offer.

BTW, nice Frankenstaal!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Good evening Dave,I respectfully offer $225 PayPal + 5 new Sebile Stick Shadd 155 FT.

I have 3 new gold with the jigskinz mackerel wraps + 2 NIB. The other 2 with mackerel pattern are downstairs.

post-24331-0-46279100-1460077054_thumb.jpg

Edited by ged

Tempting. Let me see if I can get ahold of my contact at VS and see if I can get a rotor. Will reply within 18hrs

I just checked and VS said there are no parts and won't be for sometime, as all parts are going into assembling reels trying to fill the demand for them

Edited by finchaser

Do it come with bailess conversion? If it's come with bailess conversion I'll take it for $340 shipped to 07424 PayPal!

The sale does not include the bailess kit.

Thanks for the interest.