Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Matt

FALLEN COMRADE

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Not really fallen but I wanted to let everyone know Bob Thomas is leaving tomorrow to finally get married. Bob's been with Sherrie for years now and it's about time. The wedding is this Saturday in Lewiston, Maine. Congrats Bob and Sherrie!

Yup...it's about that time. I've been with Sherrie for 6 1/2 years now and it was about time I popped the question (just asker her wink.gif ) I did, however, manage to get an early cookie in the cookie jar!! Looks like I'll be getting a kitchen pass for the Fall Fling!!!!!

Well, time to finish packing. Oh yeah.....our honeymoon in Jamaica includes "Deep sea fishing" trip. I wonder if they'll go for blue marlin!! I'll be testing the wedding present (digital camera) so stay tuned for some pics

Tight lines all....time to go get some more cookies in the jar!!! rolleyes.gif

------------------

Bob Thomas

Congratulations Bob, yes we want to see pictures. and if you get any while on the charter boat of any big fish , we want to see them as well. smile.gif

I guess it's too late to back out now.......

whatever you do don't let her get a leash over your head.

Have fun on your honeymoon.

Congrats I guess smile.gif, but marrage seemed to have put a damper on my fishing as I recall. Then again I've been married since 1980 and I can't remember what I did yesterday, so maybe I'm wrong smile.gif. Good luck and my best wishes.

------------------

Tight Linesfisherman.gif

Congrats Bob.. Lifetime partners.. "Together" you can conquer anything in life.. Let's just hope she understands your little problem called Fishing.. If she does then you are good to go.. CONGRATS!! Enjoy the wedding because it will fly by...

ErikT

Congrats Bob,

My Mrs. and I have been together for over 33 years now. I hate to admit it but I wouldn't have it any other way. She gets a bit feisty now and then, like my wanting to bring tackle to a wedding in Ct. next month. All in all though, it's been a great ride.

God bless and all the best to the two of you.

La SPIGOLA