Wigeon

Yes...We Must Punish the Women....Thank You Donald...

Rate this topic

124 posts in this topic

Wanna bet they were never voting for DJT?

And def a huuge gaff by him.  Tod bad Shillary doesn't have enough ballz' to go on a Right leaning show...but I degrees...

-

P.S. Chiiiinaa

Pro-Life Groups Denounce Trump for Saying Women Who Get Abortion Should Be Punished

"Ultra-conservative pundit Ann Coulter, meanwhile, has gone out of her way to defend Trump countless times. But it appears even her support has its limits. Appearing on a podcast hosted by Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos, Coulter said Trump had crossed the line with his tweets about Heidi Cruz.

“Our candidate is mental,” Coulter said. “Do you realize our candidate is mental? It’s like constantly having to bail out your sixteen-year-old son from prison.”"

It is interesting that in any other crime, all parties to the crime are charged.  If abortion were to be illegal, the woman seeking the abortion and the doctor performing it would both be parties to the crime.  Trump's position seems pretty legally sound.

It's one of the few things that separate Dems from Repubs. Despite it being a moot issue, they cling to it as a faux wedge issue.

Actually I believe it is one of the establishments dividers of the American people. Keep them squabbling among their selves and they will not focus on what is really going on.

“Our candidate is mental,” Coulter said. “Do you realize our candidate is mental? It’s like constantly having to bail out your sixteen-year-old son from prison.”"

On the heels of being called a five year old by Anderson Cooper. :laugh: 

Donald is self destructing. He cant open his mouth anymore without stepping on his wiener. I wonder if he'll grow tired of this festering game and call it quits.

Just the thought of that greasy slimy cruz make's me want to puke. But, I guess it's the best the gop has to offer. Pitiful. Was this the master plan all along?

Edited by bunker86

All this does is like Blacks who just vote color, American women just vote with their vaginas. As the song so truly states " Girls just want to have fun ".

You ever have a mother?

Edited by patchyfog

Donald is self destructing. He cant open his mouth anymore without stepping on his wiener. I wonder if he'll grow tired of this festering game and call it quits.

Just the thought of that greasy slimy cruz make's me want to puke. But, I guess it's the best the gop has to offer. Pitiful. Was this the master plan all along?

he was "self destructing" back in that one debate last year

that didn't stop people from voting for him.

:laugh:

Starting to feel a little better now.  

Cruz went up 10 points on The Dopald in Wisconsin even before this **** broke.

Must. Keep. Him. Talking.

Think about this. Roe v Wade is settled law to use Cruz's language and the question was ridiculous, but even if it was not and Republicans found a way to make abortion illegal, what part of illegal would be a crime? Killing a fetus? Seems most likely that the Republican Party would want this as part of the law, and if so, since the mother participated in the killing willingly, she would be above the law? I doubt it. Republicans would be jailing women right and left.

Jailing women right and left? Where would you put them? We don't have enough room in our prisons for murderers and rapists already, let alone other hardcore criminals. Another liberal fantasy if those evil republicans get in charge.

You ever have a mother?

Never met her. But that's another story. The modern American woman wants someone else to pick up the bill, being collage tuition or birth control, either the pill or abortion. " girls just want to have fun " that is till they hit 60 and their nothing but a lonely old bat with cats and no one to pick up the bill anymore.

Jailing women right and left? Where would you put them? We don't have enough room in our prisons for murderers and rapists already, let alone other hardcore criminals. Another liberal fantasy if those evil republicans get in charge.

Exactly.

And heres the thing.

Matthew's entire line of questioning on this was to further the lib fantasy that Republicans want to slap the wimmens back into the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.

Problem is that Trump is so intellectually lazy and so blatantly plain effen stupid that it worked...more perfectly than Mathews could have ever fantasized in his wildest wet dream.

Its precisely what I'm talking about with Trump.

Inherited money does not increase ones intelligence quotient.

He talks a very good game on one issue.

Other than that he is little more than a reality TV jackoff completely over his head and a literal joke as a presidential candidate.

He needs to go away now.