Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A-Jay

The Worst Sound Ever !

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

A friend of mine just called me, He's into fish so he thought he give me a call let me know. But HE knew I would not be able to participate so he let me listen to his Screaning DRAG ! That's Just Mean !

A-Jay

My buddy does that all the time...hooks into a fish and then calls me on his cell phone...very very cruel.

------------------

Bow to the Cow---Tight Lines and Screaming Drags!!!

Member #1666

PEACE OUT!!!

That really hurts!!!! Next time you're on your way to the beach stop by your friend's house and let the air out of his tires. Then call HIM from the beach!!

Only a guy who fishes at 3:20 in the afternoon would still have the clicker springs in his drag to begin with biggrin.gifcwm27.gifcwm13.gif

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Phil, that's right up there buddycwm24.gif

TimS

No, no...

The worst sound ever is usually very quiet.

The worst sound ever usually occurs just as you remember that bluefish-tattered leader, that you WERE going to re-tie on the next cast...

*plink*

The sound/feeling of your line breaking HAS TO BE the worst sound ever!

(NOT including ones a wife can make)

The worst sound ever is when you are standing on the rocks of the ditch make a great cast and when your jig is in mid air the side of your squidder just falls off in to the rogks and the spool comes to a screaming halt. verry verry painfull ouch that hurt. by the way this happened at 1 in the morning with no light had a fun time finding the other half of my reel too.

Wait a second wink.gif

What about the sound when a particular brand (can you guess??) of rod snaps as you're "putting the stones" to a large? I remember it oh too well....just last week!! That was pretty sickening.frown.gif