Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Donald Drumpf.....Patriotism...or Hatriotism?

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

My thought is, don't try to follow the logic on this I'm just putting it out there, but....remember how we were all told for years that forest fires are bad?  Had ol' Smokey on TV "Only you can prevent forest fires" and chit?  But it turns out, forest fires are good for the forests.  Can that not be applied in the case of this?

True..... So tell me, when will Ferguson start to "sprout" its seedlings again? When will Baltimore "sprout" theirs?

The protests last night said it all. Ms13 gang members holding Bernie signs and Mexican flags. I'll be voting for trump now.

You'll be seeing more of this Trump support now because of this......

What did Obama do when Ferguson and Baltimore burned? Nothing. He sided with the animals. Spoke out on their side. Against the police.

Our leaders are not leaders. They are instigators. Do you not see that?

Nothing like answering the questions there Mokes.

Trump claims that he made the decision to cancel the event.That was a good start if he did.

One can only hope that he will follow through with this new approach and cancel his whole campaign.Trumps message of hatred brings out the worst in folks and the hatred is growing in every direction.

Ok...... Where is Trump "hating" ??

the funniest thing about trump haters is them flipping out about him saying things about mexico. they get so pissed they threaten to move to Canada....but why not mexico?

the funniest thing about trump haters is them flipping out about him saying things about mexico. they get so pissed they threaten to move to Canada....but why not mexico?

Language comes to mind.

I had to read this to my wife. That's great, lol.

Trump is only shining a light on the anger that is there. If Trump is removed by the Left ( one attempt tried today ) the match to another Civil War will be lit. Nothing will stop it, that is how far apart Obama has pushed Americans. Obama has devided the country Trump is just showing how far.

Trump is only shining a light on the anger that is there. If Trump is removed by the Left ( one attempt tried today ) the match to another Civil War will be lit. Nothing will stop it, that is how far apart Obama has pushed Americans. Obama has devided the country Trump is just showing how far.