Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Donald Drumpf.....Patriotism...or Hatriotism?

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

Is he confused?  Does he know the difference between Hatriotism and Patriotism?  I couldn't believe that news interview. He has completely lost it.

He thinks the reason for this is Jobs and peoples pride in America. It's a like a Morton Downey Jr. Show, but worse.

Is he confused?  Does he know the difference between Hatriotism and Patriotism?  I couldn't believe that news interview. He has completely lost it.

He thinks the reason for this is Jobs and peoples pride in America. It's a like a Morton Downey Jr. Show, but worse.

NOOOOooooooo....he was asked what are some of the points that could unify the country.....and HE SAID "ONE OF THE THINGS WOULD BE JOBS"......and i agree with that cause i was saying that before he even commented on it.

You and your left wing spin.......

It's legit mokes, from both sides. According to Trump this is Patriotism and Quarrel over jobs

1976 Boston. Hatriotism. It's false pride..

post-12713-0-42690900-1457756417.jpg

NOOOOooooooo....he was asked what are some of the points that could unify the country.....and HE SAID "ONE OF THE THINGS WOULD BE JOBS"......and i agree with that cause i was saying that before he even commented on it.

You and your left wing spin.......

Not on the left, I'm more in the middle. That is not what he said.

It's legit mokes, from both sides. According to Trump this is Patriotism and Quarrel over jobs

1976 Boston. Hatriotism. It's false pride..

boston.jpg

Blacks and hispanics are the new bigotwd whites.

So he's done gassing, starving, and torturing millions of Jews and has moved on?

Loathe him all you want; IMO you're being stoopid and only hurting your position.

So he's done gassing, starving, and torturing millions of Jews and has moved on?

Loathe him all you want; IMO you're being stoopid and only hurting your position.

Trust me Nalu, I'm not worried what you think or any body else in this forum. :wave:

Not on the left, I'm more in the middle. That is not what he said.

Yes...that's what he said !!  You were watching the same show i was watching!!!!

Chump's chickens is comin home to roost

You are the most intolerant liberal here. Shameful.

lib·er·al

ˈlib(ə)rəl/Submit

adjective

open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"

(of education) concerned mainly with broadening a person's general knowledge and experience, rather than with technical or professional training.

synonyms: wide-ranging, broad-based, general

"a liberal education"

noun

a person of liberal views.

Don't know you to trust you and I already knew you're not worried. -  :howdy:

Trust me Nalu, I'm not worried what you think or any body else in this forum. :wave:

LOL......Think again dreamer...........

The Leftist press  pissed their britches tonight, and their panic was palpable. The hubris of the BLM, and their anarchist, Neo-Marxist brethren played right into the hands of the Trumpites, who are now unified in the name of Law & Order. This is a unifying, turning point for Trump.