Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ed White

Where's Winch?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

I'm a little slow sometimes, haven't seen Winch around for a while, anybody heard anything?

I'm Herve think. Okay first off I just tried and put up a long post and this platform made it disappear. Wth??

Okay let's try the tablet and see if this post. (New toy)

Hi Ed! I look in from time to time but since I started dealing with the vertigo episodes (almost two years) I spend less time on the computer. It really affects how I feel. (Even the phone and tv will make my vision skip and start an episode)

I use my phone (iPhone 6s plus) for email and Internet access and yes I do Facebook now through the phone. Heck I even started Instagram because both are so easy to post pictures of what I'm building. So my desk top is pretty much obsolete except to make mailing labels. Lol

As for. Sol I'm having problems posting pictures I can't figure it out and with the vertigo I have little patience to think things out. So it limits my imput.

Then add that even when I'm having episodes the striper fishing has been crazy good with the El Niño keeping water temps at a good level. I caught fish in every month last year in my back yard. ( yes there were times I had to be helped off the beach when an episode hit). Funny stories. Lol

I'm still turning when my head allows it. In the shed most days for a few hours at least. Had some success on some new designs and playing with new painting techniques I've figured out.

I'll try and post some stuff up if I figure it out

Posted (edited)

Small mullet, soft tail Pikie, regular medium Pikiepost-2332-0-56480700-1457535807_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Winch

I still having problems with the picture uploads. Can't find it on the phone, on tablet I have cut pictures coming up then I have to edit delete the picture and resubmit to get it to eork

I had problems with that phone too. Found it much easier to add images straight from phone albums instead of trying to add them to SOL albums.

Don't you have any teenagers around to help you?

Glad to hear you're still turning and burning, vertigo sounds like it sucks, hope it works itself out soon. I like that wispy mask effect you got going on, and yeah, all my pictures get cut off on the right side too, not sure if it's me or the site.

And I'm a little jealous that you're catching fish and I'm not.....

Posted (edited)

Hey Winch  :wave:

Where's Pikie Mike? Haven't heard or seen anything from him in a long while. I guess I should email him...

Edited by J

I still having problems with the picture uploads. Can't find it on the phone, on tablet I have cut pictures coming up then I have to edit delete the picture and resubmit to get it to eork

I have the same issue. I message TimS about it and it has to with the new site unfortunately. 

Hey Winch  :wave:

Where's Pikie Mike? Haven't heard or seen anything from him in a long while. I guess I should email him...

Fixter is doing good we had a spell of warm weather I'm sure he was neck deep in epoxy