Lets see those FLATLANDER BAGS

Rate this topic

cnrangler

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

^Do you have pics of the belt pouch compartments with the zipper open?  Looks like a nice setup for terminal tackle/accessories.

Here are pics of the belt pouch, 1 with the boga and the one with the 2 tube bag are just to give u scale and the others are to see the pouch open. I use it pretty much just to hold my leader wallet and my soft plastics.

20210614_203647.jpg

20210614_203340.jpg

20210614_203419.jpg

20210614_203430.jpg

Billy.

1 hour ago, Mojua said:

Would love to see some more pics of the knife holder too! I have the exact same knife on my flatlander belt, but it's so tight that it doesn't slide at all, and it's super annoying. Would be cool to have the knife affixed to something that can slide along the belt...

here are pics of the back of the knife holder on the belt..I have a tiderunner belt and mine fits fine and has room to slide around.

20210614_203537.jpg

20210614_203515.jpg

20210614_203524.jpg

Billy.

On 6/13/2021 at 4:23 PM, yogiiiboy said:

Reviving this thread........anymore two tube bag setups anyone would like to show.  I have a three tube i had Jamie make last year but this thing is too big (gonna sell on the BST soon).  The two tube seems like the way to go.  Wondering if anyone has some pics of their two tube setups.  Looks like i will have to very well put an order in for this soon.

Just got mine, very happy with it.

F899A6BC-C363-4957-B157-E1FBA28D30CA.jpeg

Why aren’t you fishing?

Just now, yogiiiboy said:

Does that single tube have a belt loop behind it if you wanted to take it off and use it differently?

It does not, but that’s what the buddy lock belt attachment above the bag is for.  That way I can attach it to my belt if I would like to.

Why aren’t you fishing?

Just now, t_man7 said:

It does not, but that’s what the buddy lock belt attachment above the bag is for.  That way I can attach it to my belt if I would like to.

Understood....... just wondering though if I wanted to carry a lighter load with a few plugs on one side of my belt, I’d detach the single tube and just use that with a pouch of some plastics and bucktails/tins on the other side !

1 min ago, yogiiiboy said:

Understood....... just wondering though if I wanted to carry a lighter load with a few plugs on one side of my belt, I’d detach the single tube and just use that with a pouch of some plastics and bucktails/tins on the other side !

For tins & plastics I’d detach the bottom pouch, as that has belt loops on the back.

Why aren’t you fishing?

4 mins ago, t_man7 said:

For tins & plastics I’d detach the bottom pouch, as that has belt loops on the back.

That’s what I would have done if I had the bottom pouch.  But I just picked one up today on the BST with just the 2 tubes and a third tube attached to the buddy lock like yours.  I think I’m gonna talk to Jamie and see if he can make me a pouch the size of that blitz bag with bucktail/tin slots.  I think that would give me a little more room for soft plastics also.