cnrangler

Lets see those FLATLANDER BAGS

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

Some of these tubes hold GRS lures no problem right.....anyone have pics?

Send me 2 GRS and I will try one in my 6 tube and one in my 3 Tube :)

very nice looking bags,when my aquaskinz's bite the dust i will look into one of the flatlanders. the one thing i don't like are the round tubes,a lot of wasted space. i see someone with 6 plugs in one tube that looks like a nightmare to me can't see how a plug could float out of a AS bag unless you don't close the top.i have one of the first large AS bags made never had a plug float out and have spent many many hours with the bag under water.

I had Jamie make me a custom tube insert for my Flatlander Cube. I have 9 - 2" tubes rather than 4 - 3" tubes. This reduces tangled plugs significantly. Bob

post-24991-0-42965700-1457720024_thumb.jpeg

post-24991-0-04387100-1457720059_thumb.jpeg

Looking into getting a flatlander bag preferrably the 3 tube with the removeable front pouch. I know what add one there are just some things are a lil confusing on the order form. Just would like to see the way some people have there set ups before I order mine.

Email Jamie and tell him exactly what you want and he'll guide you on filling out the form. Avoiding confusion is key to getting the correct bag. They're are awesome. Love mine and will be ordering another for next fall.

Been using 2 Mak 2 tube belt bags but added these in the winter. Jamie has amazing CS and a great product. I have no worries with his gear. 4 tube cube, plano pouch, single tube and cage water btl holder.post-50683-0-15098700-1457802673_thumb.jpg

I had Jamie make me a custom tube insert for my Flatlander Cube. I have 9 - 2" tubes rather than 4 - 3" tubes. This reduces tangled plugs significantly. Bob

That's an awesome idea. You also have more gaps between tube to put slender lures. Perhaps SPs. Although that bag would suddenly be too heavy but makes a great option when you're sitting on one rock (I have a spot) or to carry extras in the truck.

Revival of an old thread but found a second purpose for my “4 pack”. Also kinda good bag to show cause of the weekend. Tubed bag swapped over to Canal Plano bag.

339E44C6-6144-4F67-94F9-C9245F9C7257.jpeg

4FB5A644-5F79-49F2-8C7C-FE4CC53F6118.jpeg

816CD931-CB9D-4798-A5EC-B75F6BCC54A2.jpeg