cnrangler

Lets see those FLATLANDER BAGS

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

Looking into getting a flatlander bag preferrably the 3 tube with the removeable front pouch. I know what add one there are just some things are a lil confusing on the order form. Just would like to see the way some people have there set ups before I order mine.

Here's my Back Bay bag . Used it last season and really like it. Very well built and extremely functional . Well worth the $$$. You won't be sorry if you buy one.

Is this the 3 tube with removable swap a pouch. I'm trying to order mine and the order form is a lil confusing to me.

Posted (edited) · Report post

No, it's the back bay bag with the extra 4 smaller tubes in front pouch. It has 4 more small tubes plus 3 larger tubes in the main bag (11 tubes total). I added a another side tube so that I can carry bigger plugs if I need too. I fish smaller plugs mostly ( Redfins, Rebels, SS darters and bottles etc) so this bag is perfect for me..... PS; the BB bag has bucktail holders in the front pouch which I always carry but I took them out so you could get a better look at the bag.

Edited by VanStaalSteve

No, it's the back bay bag with the extra 4 smaller tubes in front pouch. It has 4 more small tubes plus 3 larger tubes in the main bag (11 tubes total). I added a another side tube so that I can carry bigger plugs if I need too. I fish smaller plugs mostly ( Redfins, Rebels, SS darters and bottles etc) so this bag is perfect for me..... PS; the BB bag has bucktail holders in the front pouch which I always carry but I took them out so you could get a better look at the bag.

Ok I'm starting to see the difference now. Thanks a lot! Sweet bag what it run ya?

Ok I'm starting to see the difference now. Thanks a lot! Sweet bag what it run ya?

I forget? $3 something. Well worth it though . I really like it because I have it set up 1 plug per tube which makes things a lot easier.