Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ed J

I found the right hole in Fla.

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Well folks I'm back, my dogs are barkin from all the walkin but none worse for ware. The gang and and I had a great time, and the rug rat did not kick even one of the Disney characters in the shins biggrin.gif.

Now for the important stuff wink.gif We (my guide and I ) found some fantastic holes smile.gif. None produced any fish of real size, but lots of 4 to 5 Lb. fish. I figure I had around 60 bites and 40 fish landed. I'll put up some pics when I get'um back.

Here's a pic of a 17#er that can be seen swimming in the "fish" tank at the Pro Bass Shops store on International Dr. In Orlando. What a cool place. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend checkin it out.

bps17.jpg

Ed J

[This message has been edited by Ed J (edited 11-11-2000).]

Great topic title, Ed, and very funny! Glad you had a great time and got some fish. You didn't exactly miss a fishery of "epic proportions" while you were in in the suuny south, but I imagine that now you're back it should really shut down wink.gif

Thanks Bill,

I just got back from your neck "O" the woods. We ate at Gunnys in Lithicum (sp) We had to fly outa BWI and go a little lost on the way home eek.gif how did you guys do up here?

Ed J

PS, Jeff I saw you and walked, no ran the other way wink.gif

Next time you take a picture of a big fish...get to the end of the pulpit for SCALE!! smile.gif

------------------

Robert

"Ill catch a Bass on Staten Island one of these days"

Good to see you got back ok Ed,

I hope the little one had alot of fun down their I know you did biggrin.gif. I'm still waiting for Otter's report on Friday night I did not get to go Carrie was p.o.'d at me for something and I thought it would be wiser to stay home than go out at here it the next week biggrin.gif. now all you gotta do is go out and get some striped friends on the beach and rocks to clean out all that sweetwater on ya. Have fun this week I'm off to FL. tommorow smile.giffrown.gif.

Mike Apter

Mike,

I hope you find the same weather as we did, it was splended smile.gif Mid 80's day time mid 60's night. We had a blast. I'm outa here in a few hours, off to Conn. but will be back on Wed. Hear that Otter Wed. 8 to 9 PM depature time smile.gif Put in for that slip now...

Ed J