Mike Oliver and Other Casting Snobs

Rate this topic

TheToadHunter

Yes it is. Do you Know the place. We think it is a bit special. I won't spill the house number on line but if you want I can do it by PM.

Mikey

No, I don't know the specific house. But I imagine if I want to come over and annoy you, all I'll have to do is drive Freeman and the location will become self-evident...

Thanks Gary Love that term. It paints the right picture.

Heh Squish that is two fantastic posts. I think you should be nominated for best posts of 2017. The one for boiling water gets my vote. I keep on chucking throughout the day. Just brilliant. You should be a TV comedy writer.

Are you coming to the Cape for definite?

Oly

Thanks Mike, your too kind (but seriously, always start with cold water).

I am in for sure. I promised RJ the loot after the new year so I will get it to him post-haste, and thanks to HillTop, I will now be able to bring cookies.

Squish

jerkdink.******.com

Qualunque stronzo può prendere un pesce da una barca

Thanks Mike, your too kind (but seriously, always start with cold water).

I am in for sure. I promised RJ the loot after the new year so I will get it to him post-haste, and thanks to HillTop, I will now be able to bring cookies.

Squish

jerkdink.******.com

And I will know how to make cookies and even better how to boil water properly even with a kettle that is really low end and make us all a decent cup of tea in cracked mugs.

It will be fun. If I have room I will bring out my Kelly Kettle. Best tea making kettle of all time.

Oly

Edited by Mike Oliver

Mike I want shortbread cookies.

Actually Bob I think I would prefer Scones with my tea.    My wife makes fantastic Oatmeal Raisin & Lemon Date scones.   Maybe I'll bring a batch or two along !

Edited by HillTop

Currently have aphasia.    Aphasia is a result of my head stroke causing a bleed.   Happened in my Maine vacation in July (2021).   Lucky me less than 1% of people get stroke aphasia.  :(      I'm making project but have been told this is easily 5 months to 1 year for this to improve.   Until then hope you don't mind making sense with what I text.   HT

I have a feeling Gary has been reading Tom McGuane.

JC

This may be a double post. Between steaks with peppers and onions and 90 proog Martini's and a fine red wine from Chile, one can lose the thread on occasion.

Nes pa! Mon Ami!

I agree JC. Gary has focused on the time of the winter when some less disciplined than you and I get Shack nasty and Cabin Fever  in the hill and mountains east and west of the Mississippi River. Cold, gray overcast day after day drains a person.  If you don't take you vitiam "D" in 3 1000 units daily you can start twitching and moaning for  sunshine.

With only 64 post he presents himself well.  Gary,  the cute, do nothing pooch has got to go!  The qualify you need a dog that ranks with the testorone's levels (That is the Itialian translation of Big Balls") by a Son of South Philly, former Airborne Trooper in Vietnam and Rotorhead driver of Slicks, Gunships and Medevac Huey's thru 2 more tours of Vietnam.

He is revered her on SOL by his airborne Call Sign "Kinght771"

You could choose Shepard Attack Dogs,  Chesapeake Bay Retreivers or Rotwielers for you signature picture. I realize the cute pooch is female  trolling plug, but "cute pooch" gets you simpering, and shallow women.  We SOL, commando's like Our Ladies to be tough, weapons knowledgable and expert shots. No wimpy Progressive, pinkO whiners allowed!.

Testostorone'  Enjoyed by men and women.   There is a lesson in the music of Eric Clappton on his disc "unplugged" will guide you be the best you can be..  "John Self" inspiring,

Actually Bob I think I would prefer Scones with my tea.    My wife makes fantastic Oatmeal Raisin & Lemon Date scones.   Maybe I'll bring a batch or two along !

I have a very soft spot for scones w/ raisins.  Freeze a couple for me, Should I miss you on June 4th.

RJ. I respect your combat service. That takes big balls for sure.

Why insult another mans dog and fishing buddy?

No need to answer.

Gary

My apologies Gary. I was only pulling you leg.  I'm sorry I did that post.

Edited by RJ