fishhappy

tsunami customer service

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Yup they have, bar none, amazing and unparalleled customer service. One of my airwave elites broke and called Bimini bay up and I think I was talking to sandy. She told me to head to a certain tackle shop which is 5 mins away from where I fish primarily, and to pick a new rod up. I arrived and when I walked in one of the gentleman was on the phone with her. I got off the phone just before I pulled up to the store. I'd give them 6 out of 5 stars.

I had a tsunami rod break on the cast last year... It was stupid and mind blowing, but I couldn't find any contact info, I know it had a warranty for 5 years but I didn't have the receipt, not trying to hijack but wonder if they'd replace something like that

Thanks guys, its a friendly company to work with.

May I asked who helped you with your concerns? I too need to contact them but unfortunately nobody is returning my e-mails and I even message them in their FB page.

Okay, so as far as customer service tsunami is okay. Just sent in my evict 3000 for repair and i had to pay shipping cost. Not a big deal it’s fine. However i sent my reel in under warranty, i received my reel back a week and half later and my problem i believe was fixed. However a new problem came to light. My bail now clicks twice when opened and it did not do that when it was originally sent in. I will be contacting tsunami to see what they say about this.  Little problems like this are those you expect to avoid when purchasing a $160 reel.