Why is Hussein going to go visit a mosque run by muslim terrorists?

Rate this topic

Little

Bush was wrong too.

I love how the Bush haters trot him out when ever he did something they want to point out.

Bush did it too see....ha ha, I got you.

Bush was an appeasing ass, his first time ever in a Mosque, Obama is going home to his roots...just a minor nuance the libs seem to miss.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

+1

Bush was wrong too.

I love how the Bush haters trot him out when ever he did something they want to point out.

Bush was an appeasing ass, his first time ever in a Mosque, Obama is going home to his roots...just a minor nuance the libs seem to miss.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

I'm tired of being told to tolerate a religion that has zero interest in tolerating my way of life.  The clash is coming, Europe first then here, it might take 20 or 30 years for here but it's coming.

The muslims have shown me that wherever high numbers become part of a society; their entire posture turns into a dominating, non-tolerating, whining, raping, hands out for free shyte from the country they hate, blowing shyte up, killing, etc. group of peoples.  Please point me to a direction of this being wrong, Germany, Sweden, UK, Belgium, France, Australia, Austria, and slowly but surely the US.

post-35044-0-55257500-1454604456.jpg

post-35044-0-21048800-1454604501.jpg

post-35044-0-92999600-1454604514.jpg

Bush was wrong too.

So you're saying you won't be a hypocrite and trot out anything Barry's done when he's out of office ?

No need to reply, we all know the answer, that's what the PG is all about.

For people like you and me it's all about having fun. It's the serious members who scare me.  :cool:

"All The Worlds A Stooge"

I'm tired of being told to tolerate a religion that has zero interest in tolerating my way of life.  The clash is coming, Europe first then here, it might take 20 or 30 years for here but it's coming.

The muslims have shown me that wherever high numbers become part of a society; their entire posture turns into a dominating, non-tolerating, whining, raping, hands out for free shyte from the country they hate, blowing shyte up, killing, etc. group of peoples.  Please point me to a direction of this being wrong, Germany, Sweden, UK, Belgium, France, Australia, Austria, and slowly but surely the US.

That's a good post nalu..................makes you think about Trump's stance...................

Why would he do that?

I am all about religious liberty.  But ya gotta know it can make dishonest men look VERY bad.  Like Barack Obama.

I think it might be nice if he stood with Americans for a change.  Just tell the muslims something like, "look we love you guys, but until you get your **** together and get rid of all those whacko savages running through your midst, we'll take a pass. See ya down the road".  "By the way, tanks and guns are for

After seven years, I am convincd that the only people in this discussion wearing the foil hats are the fools that bleat "Obama is not a muslim he is a christian"

So why would he do that?

I am all about religious liberty.

Don't start a charade with a lie and it won't come back to bite you.

Freedom of religion says it's none' your damn business, just as it's none of Obama's business where you worship.

Edited by Surf Cat

"I was a waste of time dumbasses." --  sevenxseventy01

Immigration (the illegal and or the un-vetted kind) is an area I do agree with DJT.

That's a good post nalu..................makes you think about Trump's stance...................

Immigration (the illegal and or the un-vetted kind) is an area I do agree with DJT.

Well Sure...If you don't get a STRONG handle on that...this place will sh*t to bed faster than you think!! Edited by yogiiiboy

Both sides have failed the American people on immigration, going back decades. Barry didn't start this crap, I loathe his political world view but I'm not blinded by that feeling.

Well Sure...If you get  a STRONG handle on that...this place will sh*t to bed faster than you think!!

Freedom of religion means it's not govt's business. We may demand whatever the hell we want from our public servants.

They dont seem to get that do they?  Gummit schools.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Bush was wrong too.

The ignorance of Bush was glaring in his Mosque visit. Naively believing Islam and Muslim could be two separate things.

Biraq makes no such distinctions.

Edited by DoOver

343 Deus Vult John 3:16

Pog Mo Lilly White Thoin

Both sides have failed the American people on immigration, going back decades. Barry didn't start this crap, I loathe his political world view but I'm not blinded by that feeling.

i don't disagree.....I'm simply stating that if something, now more than ever, is not done about this issue ......... It is rapidly going to get out of hand more than it ever has and cost us on several fronts. Edited by yogiiiboy

Agreed

i don't disagree.....I'm simply stating that if something, now more than ever, is not done about this issue ......... It is rapidly going to get out of hand more than it ever has and cost us on several fronts.

They dont seem to get that do they?  Gummit schools.

Freedom of religion means it's not govt's business. We may demand whatever the hell we want from our public servants.

Seems pretty silly to think elected officials are not entitled to the same rights as every other citizen.

In fact it is silly.

Oh sure you have the first amendment which allows you to bitch, but you cannot infringe on anyone's choice of religion.

"I was a waste of time dumbasses." --  sevenxseventy01