Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Why is Hussein going to go visit a mosque run by muslim terrorists?

Rate this topic

135 posts in this topic

Not Newsweek, that was a hoax. It was real, but posted on a conservative website.

What people will go through and do for BullS*&T !!

Spoke at a place where men treat women like cattle as a matter of their idea of polite society.  ****ing shameful.  But thats your Barry.*

*Please spare us all the "my muslim friends" bla bla bla lies.

Yep, Obama a secret muslim. The only thing is, he has been a better CIC, and terrorist killer(including the big fish, OBL), then the phoney cowboy, draft dodger that preceded him. I think something else is at work, most likely his last name and skin color.

Ok wait a minute. First off was no fan of Bush when he was in office. He was not a draft dodger,. Bush was in the Air Force and a jet piolet ( can not be that stupid to fly one of those things ). my complaint was he did not fly one in Vietnam. As to a cowboy, well he does own a ranch and worked the place. Now Obama was not in the military nor was Clinton ( who ran off to England to study ). AS to Obama being a terrorist killer , he pulled the trigger ( the Obama hunt had been on for ten years. I've seen those photos of how he handles a gun. I think Michelle is more manly. Oh when those US sailors were on their knees where was Obama than? 

Sectarian violence comes to mind when I think of your "terrorist killer" position....

Yep, Obama a secret muslim. The only thing is, he has been a better CIC, and terrorist killer(including the big fish, OBL), then the phoney cowboy, draft dodger that preceded him. I think something else is at work, most likely his last name and skin color.

Ok wait a minute. First off was no fan of Bush when he was in office. He was not a draft dodger,. Bush was in the Air Force and a jet piolet ( can not be that stupid to fly one of those things ). my complaint was he did not fly one in Vietnam. As to a cowboy, well he does own a ranch and worked the place. Now Obama was not in the military nor was Clinton ( who ran off to England to study ). AS to Obama being a terrorist killer , he pulled the trigger ( the Obama hunt had been on for ten years. I've seen those photos of how he handles a gun. I think Michelle is more manly. Oh when those US sailors were on their knees where was Obama than?

Bush used daddys connections to get into the national guard so he would not have to do any fighting, and went awol. The ranch was nothing but a political prop. I would rather have our sailors on their knees than dead or imprisoned, or have a war start over a minor incident that would kill many people. I really dont care if he can personally shoot or not, he is the president, not a soldier. So I guess this a agree to disagree situation.

Bush used daddys connections to get into the national guard so he would not have to do any fighting, and went awol. The ranch was nothing but a political prop. I would rather have our sailors on their knees than dead or imprisoned, or have a war start over a minor incident that would kill many people. I really dont care if he can personally shoot or not, he is the president, not a soldier. So I guess this a agree to disagree situation.

Stop spewing BS, he was not AWOL and was honorably discharged.

Stop spewing BS, he was not AWOL and was honorably discharged.

He was honorably discharged, there is a matter of missing time,training requirements, and flight physicals that has never been adequately explained. Read the book "fortunate son" if you want to know the truth.

Is this the Mosque the FBI was watching?

Maybe he is looking for real estate in Dubai, and the RE agent is a regular there.

That be the one !!  Also where Anwar Al-Awlaki frequently attended when he was here in the states...........

Edited by yogiiiboy

IIRC, the Mujs raised hell when they found the FBI was snooping around.

I am sure the agents were just wasting their time.

The guy that was planning on blowing up the Catonsville Armory was just a coincidence too, I imagine.

IIRC, the Mujs raised hell when they found the FBI was snooping around.

I am sure the agents were just wasting their time.

The guy that was planning on blowing up the Catonsville Armory was just a coincidence too, I imagine.

coincidence or Barry boy just chose said mosque ?