Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Why is Hussein going to go visit a mosque run by muslim terrorists?

Rate this topic

135 posts in this topic

Why would he do that?

I am all about religious liberty.  But ya gotta know it can make dishonest men look VERY bad.  Like Barack Obama.

I think it might be nice if he stood with Americans for a change.  Just tell the muslims something like, "look we love you guys, but until you get your **** together and get rid of all those whacko savages running through your midst, we'll take a pass. See ya down the road".  "By the way, tanks and guns are for sale at rock bottom prices if you will use them to kill the whackadoos."

I think so.

After seven years, I am convincd that the only people in this discussion wearing the foil hats are the fools that bleat "Obama is not a muslim he is a christian"

So why would he do that?

Dog eating muslim anti semite welfare cheat layabout drunks

Obamawearingakopiahfezlikehat.jpg

mugshot_background_omar-200_400x400.jpg

pres-obamas-aunt-zeituni-polly-onyango.j

Edited by Little

Just a Sunday Bonus.

Here is Barack Obama's dad, the one that Bill Ayers wrote a book about.  This photo is him after he (and his mother) abandoned Barack Hussein Obama.  He is posing with his third wife.  Right before Barack senior killed himself in a car after a day of drinking, he beat the snot of her.  One of Barry's brothers lives in a tin box in some Africa poophole town.

Cool, know your history.

131220022355-barack-obama-dad-story-top.

Edited by Little

Now at the end of his term, ( thank God) he is showing his True Colors . He always was , always will be a musie. His Communist father did like the woman of the white race . 

He says it is a celebration of the contributions that muslims have made to America

How many men are on this website that stood there in Lower Manhattan and watched their contribution to America-real estate reclamation and demolition

Blind to what he sees with his own 2 eyes  ^^^

Sorry octo, that was aimed at patchy.

You jumped in before I could hunt and peck that in.

Edited by dena

I find it shocking that hussein would meet with, ally with, sympathize with, other husseins. The most beautiful sound in the world is the chirping of hawaiin song birds in the morning.

I find it shocking that hussein would meet with, ally with, sympathize with, other husseins. The most beautiful sound in the world is the chirping of hawaiin song birds in the morning.

I would have never guessed it either,.

Going to Muzlim schools as a kid would never influence a person's views.

Just like Catholic school never made an impression on anyone.

Oh please, what happens to us during childhood has zero to do with how we end up. That's right wing racist bigotry. If that was true our inner cities would be rife with violence and thievery.

Oh please, what happens to us during childhood has zero to do with how we end up. That's right wing racist bigotry. If that was true our inner cities would be rife with violence and thievery.

Most therapists are charlatans.

Helping people solve problems they don't have from messed up and abusive childhoods.