Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
55555s

Meg Kelly is running for POTUS?

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Without Trump, very few people will watch the debate. He advoids being drawin in (Intentionally) to a bitch-match with FIX News' Megyn Crowley, and concurrently, their ratings drop. Furthermore, he negates any possibility of stumbling in the last debate before Iowa.

It's all win for him.

I have no doubt that his internal polls have shown that he will not lose the support of the people that are supporting him.

What all of you "experts" keep forgetting is that there are a LOT of pissed off Americans that have been kicked to the curb by the political crime families you continue to support - and they are still pissed off, mostly at YOU, for urinating on them for so long.

Edited by Quick Karl

Anyone who saw the first debate Kelly had smoke coming out her ears. She was a Bitch with a capital B. I refuse to watch her. Will not watch the debate either.

That was a wake up for me. Dropped my cable the next day.

**** Fox News

**** PMSNBC

**** the National Review

**** Levin

**** Maddow

**** Rush

This country is being torn apart by the inability to get along.

Obama and the ultra lerftys have been on a tear since winning, and the ideologues on the right are just as bad.

Problem is when a right wing ideologue gets into power he is either bought and owned by some other interest or is such an ideology nothing will ever get done. Not in REAL AMERICA. Not in some ideal version of conservative America's ,but real america where the media lives ,

I hope Trump really stays away. Nobody will watch the debate. And that arrogant red neck moron Cruz can make a bigger dick of himself.

A presidential candidate should be able to deal with any question.

What about Hillary ?   Do you not believe everything is screened for her?   Take off your blinders....

So says roger Ailes.

""Megyn Kelly is an excellent journalist and the entire network stands behind her — she will absolutely be on the debate stage on Thursday night," he said."

And I think this is part of the problem with the debate "process".  The moderators and networks (attempt to) take on too much of a role.  The mods and ;networks should be barely ntoiced.  The focus should be on the candidates.   The candidates are the only ones who should be considered "on the debate stage".    They and their views are the focus, not a celeb moderator.  

So, why is Megyn Kelly getting so much attention?  She asked the a-hole, Trump, a very legitimate question about something he said and he made some tasteless comment about her menstral cycle.  So the latest is that this coward will skip the debate because Kelly will be on the stage....freakin' jerk!  

She was way too personal IMO and it showed, it's not her platform to showcase her feelings, positive or negative.

I watched the debate and all I saw her do was to ask him a totally legitimate and relevant question about comments he made which may show a very negative perspective on women.  Why was she "way too personal" for doing so?  Seems to me that someone who thinks a woman's menstral cycle (Kelly comment) or her face (Fiorina comment) makes her opinions irrelevant has absolutely no business being president of the United States.

So the latest is that this coward will skip the debate because Kelly will be on the stage....freakin' jerk!  

Bingo. The emperor has no clothes....

Any coincidence he is skipping the last debate before Iowa after the abortion quotes and 'new york values' videos of Trump in his own words surfaced?

Cruz will be trying to rip into him for this, and Trump doesn't want to take the risk of losing Iowa

Donald is appearing to be a petulant narcissist. If a foreign leader is mean to him, will he not attend a summit? Take his marbles and go home and have all his supporters cajole him? I was on the fence with him, this pushed me off. Now clueless who I would support.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton .......holy crap are we in trouble. :(

This race is ripe for a late entry.

Just a guess, but I suspect that a victory by either will yield a similar result.  We pretty much know where Clinton will lead us, the question is whether or not will the recently turned "conservative" Trump govern that way or will he revert to his liberal values.....my money's on the latter.  I agree with you, "holy crap, are we in trouble".

This country is being torn apart by the inability to get along.

I dont see it.  I get along just fine with a lot of people that love this country.  

Speaking in slogans can be tedious, but the slogans have validity, they come from something worth noting.  "You either hang out with the winners, or you hang out with the losers."

I'm not a trump supporter however I admire his ability to one up everyone.

He's going to blow off a debate and run a simultaneous fund raising event for vets and wounded warrior's. All the candidates are going to be talking about him...everyone is going g to be talking about him.

You're blaming Kelly instead of Trump for this? 

Niether.  The quote was Ailes, and he showed his hand in the way he phrased it.  The "news" is not about news or being objective.  The news outlets are 99% about entertaining and being part of the story.  

This isnt news.

He comes off as more petulant than Obama and that's saying something.

I am not defending Trump, nor am I more than tacitly supporting him.  He isnt in my top 5 choices.  

My thread wasnt about Trump, it was about Ailes and the hand of the media overreaching from news to entertainment.  

Again, this isnt anything new.  Its not news.