Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GregW

WTB Fishing books

39 posts in this topic

I have a book called saltwater fishing tactics if you're interested. It's brand new

I believe I've already read this book. Do you have a picture or further details.

No interest?

"Bonefishing with a Fly" by Randall Kaufman, softcover, 8 1/2 x 11, very good condition, published at $26.95  -  $13 shipped

Thanks for the offer. Just never fished for Bonefish

LOT B  Selling by lot, no splitting   Seabear49@Gmail.com

$118.00List..............  $30.00 + ship

I'll take Lot B. I already have Striper Chronicles. Any chance you'd swap that out for the Daignault or ROwan book from Lot A? No big deal if not. I'll take Lot B either way. PM me your details to send payment.

GregW are you US military? I can't tell from your picture.  Its too small for me to tell.

I was when I joined the site. No longer in, and never got around to changing my avatar.

I  have old issues of On the Water Magazines from 5/06 t0 12/09 that I will be selling soon  if you are interested.....

Yes, I am interested. How much are you asking?````````````

Greg, I have a couple of books on page one of this forum.  I also have "Blues" shipped for $10. - "No Hatch To Match" aggressive fly fishing strategies between hatches - shipped for $12. - False Albacore, comprehensive fly fishing guide for albies, shipped for $15.

What are the other books? I'm not able to find the post...

This is the book Greg, it's brand spankin new and is a good read on tactics and techniques and also extensive info on rigging and what not. It retails for 22 new, I'll take 16 shipped if that's cool with you! Let me know

post-31785-0-93611000-1453938523_thumb.jpeg

Edited by striperfisher3

This is the book Greg, it's brand spankin new and is a good read on tactics and techniques and also extensive info on rigging and what not. It retails for 22 new, I'll take 16 shipped if that's cool with you! Let me know

I think I'll pass on this one

Interested. What condition is it in?

Apologize for not getting back sooner, but have been really busy. Gotta rescind the offer for now. I may have several I can put together to make better use of my time, and will have to get back to you

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0