Criticism of NFL’s handling of DeflateGate becomes mainstream

Rate this topic

iphish

I like picking on the cheaters it's fun!! "Certain" fans" wink wink can't contain themselves. Obvious is it not??? Let's just hope it's a good game tomorrow and not a blow out on either side. Make for boring TV.

I'm sure I'll be responding to your next post very soon LOL.

Can't argue with that... 

A close game would be nice but I suspect I'll turn it off before the game is over. 

It is pretty easy to understand the "haters " mentality here as the teams that they faithfully support could only possibly match the Patriots record in the Belicheck era  if they were able to cheat. Makes sense doesn't it?  Patriots are the dominant dynasty of the past decade plus, hence , they must cheat. Just as the balls are slightly under inflated, hence, Brady orchestrated a plan to deflate them because he is so much better with an under inflated ball. C'mon Man! The mere over exaggeration of the facts involved in the early reporting, combined with the fact that the NFL saw no reason to clarify those facts shows the lengths  that Roger Goodell will go to , to protect the "integrity of the game". Of course when a non- cheater like Cincy's Burfict or the Giants Beckham intentionally tries to injure a key player on an opposing team thats not "cheating" it is merely an indiscretion on that players behalf. I will suggest that taking draft picks away from the Patriots is "cheating" and leave it at that.

SpyGate was a myth? Yeah, all the cheating is unfounded. Never had video equipment being handled during Ram's and Panther's practice. Never happened. Fat boy never walked into the bathroom. Brady never destroyed his phone. Haters have no foundation to hate. Perhaps the hate is just a myth**** as well. :)

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

SpyGate was a myth? Yeah, all the cheating is unfounded. Never had video equipment being handled during Ram's and Panther's practice. Never happened. Fat boy never walked into the bathroom. Brady never destroyed his phone. Haters have no foundation to hate. Perhaps the hate is just a myth**** as well. :)

Actually it was a myth in the same sense as calling someone who was caught speeding a felon

as the teams that they faithfully support could only possibly match the Patriots record in the Belicheck era  if they were able to cheat.

Their teams DO cheat. But they suck anyway. especially the Jets and Cowboys.

Just re-emphasizing the point.

Edited by patchyfog

Actually it was a myth in the same sense as calling someone who was caught speeding a felon

Same as destroying the car because it needed an oil change and suddenly wanted last year's model because they couldn't possibly live with this one for one interview longer. Later blame the mechanic. He did it.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

Their teams DO cheat. But they suck anyway. especially the Jets and Cowboys.

Just re-emphasizing the point.

Sucked but still got five rings. One by the second biggest blowout. No last second field goals or the dumbest call ever. Let's not forget the career saving brought out of since inception mediocrity tuck rule.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS