Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RegDunlop

Question for Hillary supporters: list top 3 reasons she should be POTUS

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

Any HillRy supportes, please list top 3 reasons she should be POTUS.

Do you really have to ask? Look at the present republican party. It's a disgrace and a laughing stock.  

Actually, with Slick Willie in her camp, we're headed for sunshine and blue skies. All complements of 

the democratic party.

Do you really have to ask? Look at the present republican party. It's a disgrace and a laughing stock.  

Actually, with Slick Willie in her camp, we're headed for sunshine and blue skies. All complements of 

the democratic party.

So in other words you have no good reason for Hillary being president.

I believe that people that support Hillary do so for the simple act of contradicting what they know is right. While many concoct elaborate but hypocritical arguments for supporting her, I do not believe that actual reason or logic enters into their minds for even a millisecond -- they just want to urinate on every vestige of moral right that they can, even to the detriment of their own children's futures.

I believe that people that support Hillary do so for the simple act of contradicting what they know is right. While many concoct elaborate but hypocritical arguments for supporting her, I do not believe that actual reason or logic enters into their minds for even a millisecond -- they just want to urinate on every vestige of moral right that they can, even to the detriment of their own children's futures.

A dud republican beats the best DEM any day, based on party philosophy alone

Where do you come up with this poop. :naughty:

You know you are speaking for about 1/2 of the people who voted in the last 4 presidential elections over the last 16 years. :bigeyes:

I'm surprised that one of our "PC libs" hasn't manned up and admitted that the only thing, in their mind, which makes her the preferred candidate is that she squats when she pees!