Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Democrats and Bums

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

The Party is consistent I will say that.

Thirty years in special event production, I have seen many times the Democrat party's real heart on the sleeve attitude toward bums/homeless people.

Democrats will use their images to raise money, use their plight to create no show patronage jobs, and to attack political opponents.

But when its really time to show some real care/consideration, what do they do?  What do they do when their city is hosting a big event?  Thats right, they either herd them across town, or bus them plum out of town.  Like clockwork.

And like clockwork, the libs of San Francisco and their minions are rounding up the layabouts and shoving them out of sight.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-01-22/san-francisco-nudges-homeless-away-from-super-bowl-fan-village

Lets seeeeeee......how many times have I seen that?  New Orleans.  Tampa, Atlanta-twice there.  Chicago.  Boston.  LA every single year at Oscar time.  And now the City by the Bay.

Right down the line.

My question for discussion.  If you were the Democrat mayor of a big city, what method of urban outdoorsman eradication would you use and why?

At least the powers that be in SF didn't beat the homeless like the Chamber of Commerce ambassadors in Berkeley did to keep them away from the paying customers.

The nervous laughter.  A little sweat on the upper lip.  Tug at the collar to loosen a bit.

The glaring light of day

Progs and their special interest groups.