Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superstriper

NJ gov and the storm

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

CC said our power grids are very weak and this storm has potential to have a very  bad impact on the state of NJ-he will keeping an eye on things from New Hampshire.

This guy is a total clown at this point. He is collecting a check from the NJ taxpayers but does not care at all about what goes on in NJ.

Imagine  telling your boss that you understand there may be a critical situation going on but will you be out of state trying to secure a better job while collecting a check from him or her  but dont worry you will have your phone on

CC said our power grids are very weak and this storm has potential to have a very  bad impact on the state of NJ-he will keeping an eye on things from New Hampshire.

This guy is a total clown at this point. He is collecting a check from the NJ taxpayers but does not care at all about what goes on in NJ.

Imagine  telling your boss that you understand there may be a critical situation going on but will you be out of state trying to secure a better job while collecting a check from him or her  but dont worry you will have your phone on

Run him out.

Stop paying him.

Take action.

pole_crossarm2.jpg

Chris Christie, NJ needs you on that pole!

:v:

Make a sign.  march.  Put a picture of his bulbous, prog ass hugging that other idiot you helped elect.

I did not help elect him this time around and I have done more than that already

my wife heard he was in NH campaigning

"Who is he campaigning for"?

It was a legit question and I laughed.

He's got almost ZERO support but he refuses to admit it and come back to do his job.

NJ amuses me.  You hear all about how higher taxes bring better services.  Then you discover that pretty much their entire electrical distribution system is above ground and fails every time a tree falls in a storm.  When I lived there, we lost power for a day or two probably 2-4 times a year.

Better start getting out the candles boys... it is snowing way down here already.

post-3146-0-93246500-1453476183.jpg

Who will NJ elect next... Corey Booker?  Don't know if he knows electricity, but if there is a camera crew and a cat in a tree at the same location, he is your man.

NJ amuses me.  You hear all about how higher taxes bring better services.  Then you discover that pretty much their entire electrical distribution system is above ground and fails every time a tree falls in a storm.  When I lived there, we lost power for a day or two probably 2-4 times a year.

Better start getting out the candles boys... it is snowing way down here already.

attachicon.gifsnow 1222016 small.jpg

I installed a generator-money well spent in the event I need it

Who will NJ elect next... Corey Booker?  Don't know if he knows electricity, but if there is a camera crew and a cat in a tree at the same location, he is your man.

booker is not available I traded him

I will run in a few years and win-

I installed a generator-money well spent in the event I need it

There are those that say having a generator is an example of economic injustice.  I am not one of them.