Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scorzellim

WTS Shimano Spheros 6000FA

17 posts in this topic

WTS Shimano Spheros 6000FA. Recently serviced the reel.  Spooled with 30# Suffix 832.  Only use the reel a few times a year, but handled bass up to 20# with it this past year no problem.

Asking $60 shipped. Please add 3% for Paypal fees if not selecting Friends and Family.  Discount for local pickup.  Located in Smithtown, Long Island.

post-37610-0-22403600-1453429319_thumb.jpgpost-37610-0-00910100-1453429333_thumb.jpg

Hey, I'd say the overall condition is fair. Cosmetically it has typical scratches and wear. Some of the lettering is partially rubbed of, but it's not bad and there are no major gouges or anything like that. Mechanically it seems like it's in good condition. reel turns no problem. It's not super smooth like a brand new reel, but if you let it spin it will still go. Drag seemed to work well last time I fished with it. Didn't notice any issues inside of the reel when I had it open.

A wall, would you like it at 55?

Thanks for giving me a chance to respond.  My offer stands at $50, I'm already stretching my fishing budget for this month.

Edited by awall630

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0