Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gmofftarki

I will not vote for Donald Trump

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, I live in a state with a very late primary, and which would happily vote for Hugo Chavez if he were still alive and running for US president, regardless of his nationality.

So all I can do is put this out there. If Trump is the Republican nominee, I will vote third party.

The best argument for him is his unwillingness to say anything diplomatically.

People seem to see his extreme narcissism and want to believe that he will be "Obama, but on the right". They see his disregard for separation of powers and belief that his whims should reign supreme, and the R after his name and think "OK, so he'll reverse all of the questionable things that Barry Soetoro did"

Can you really, honestly, trust him on that after his comments on single-payer health programs and his donation history with Anthony Weiner and Nancy Pelosi? I cannot.

The there's the argument that he is rich enough that he cannot be bough, as though he's not already bought and sold to himself. His comments about Eminent Domain make this perfectly clear. Does it really matter whether it's an external corporation pulling the strings or his own, being run by his children?

If nothing else, one way or another, the country really needs to see a series of principled debates against either Sanders or Clinton, which Trump lacks the constitutional sophistication to pull off.

The republicans are so scared of Cruz that they are now starting to back trump.

And now that Sarah plain supports trump I am more against him then ever. I can't stand that moronic twit.

I plan to vote for Cruz at this point.

My concern is that people can't figure out Trump for what he is. 

He wears who he is on his sleeve.

He has no command of the issues, his debate performances are awful (at least on the issues).

He has no grounding principles and no ethics based in traditional Judeo-Christian (Or Muslim, or Hindu, or Buddhist) principles.

He attacks people personally, not their positions.

He panders to groups he can't really relate to and he's not smart enough to pretend he understands them.

What more does this guy have to do to prove that he's not even in the same league as the people that he's running against. He's different, but in this case different is worse not better.

Hell I'll give Donald my vote.......really what has any main stream politician from either party given us in the lat 16 years? Not much. Might be just an unpolished Ronnie in the rough. I am sick and tired of the SAME OLD STUFF and do not want to even see 4 more years of that crap.

Hell I'll give Donald my vote.......really what has any main stream politician from either party given us in the lat 16 years? Not much. Might be just an unpolished Ronnie in the rough. I am sick and tired of the SAME OLD STUFF and do not want to even see 4 more years of that crap.

Chuck it I'm with you , guess for some people the truth is tough to handle and from what I see that's what Donald gives you . Not the sugar coated politically correct bull dung that everyone else is selling !

It will be the first time ever that I haven't voted for a Republican for president if he's nominated.

I go with a useless third party vote or leave it blank.

3rd party for me, too

I'm a big proponent of single payer health insurance, but Trump would not be able to sell that to a Republican Congress. Trump may win the primary, but he'll likely lose the general election. Fox New's Megyn Kelly on her Kelly Files, right now as I type, has a menagerie of anti-Trump Republicans on. They claim he is a RINO, and I believe they are correct.

Listening to that old fart Bob Dole endorsing Trump over Cruz, made me sick to my stomach. The old war hero has sadly gone senile. :(

We all have the right to vote for which ever inept politician you want. If you want and live in Michigan you can vote for a Republican Governor that chose to let the residents of Flint to continue to drink water tainted with lead for a very long time. Or you can vote for a Democrat Mayor for DC who can't keep 1" of snow from bringing the city to a halt. I myself will vote for Trump in an effort to see something different than the same old tried a true politician who cares about only winning the next election. Ya'll stick with your tried and true......I and a lot of others want something new.

Edited by Chuckitfar