JerryV

WTS Airbrush starter pakage..

28 posts in this topic

Title says it all, looking for $200.00 local pick up or $215.00 PayPal ups shipped US 

Iwata eclipse 4500 airbrush with 6 opaque 4 transparent and 6 fluorescent colors also have 12 sheen colors in smaller bottles plus a ton of glitter to mix in with your clear coats. 

half a bottle of airbrush cleaner, compressor is also included it's nothing great but gets the job done.  The Iwata has a 5yr warrantee and i've had it for two years.  It works as it should but would recommend picking up a bottle of lubricant for it.  I can also throw in 2 cheaper airbrushes included  in the price.

post-36968-0-13748900-1453409203_thumb.jpg

I will take it for $200 if you will ship to the Cape.

Let me check on shipping with ups and i'll get back with ya.  

also forgot to mention in the OP some of the paint has been used but the ones used have more than 3/4 bottle left. 

Price Drop and update. 

in the attempts to clean the air valve on the gun (where it connects to the line) I used a small pair of vice grips to try and loosen the connection on the air valve guide body and crushed some of the threads this replacement piece is $7.50. So I stopped and did not clean it. That being said it still operates as it should, but still has a spongy/gunky trigger which I believe can be cleaned.

New price $160.00 

Last try on this before moving it to another place, $130.00  shipped.

The airbrush still works fine just needs a little lubricant in the trigger,