Pick a Color

Rate this topic

FrankStar

Only rocking you've ever done is the boat.

Wow. That was terrible.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Like most of your post terrible?

Or just terrible?

That's rude.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Adammanhere?

-Numbnuts

My 1st guitar was a hot pink Kramer in the 80s. I wish that wasn't true.

I thought this would be more your type.

wangcaster-penis-guitar-1.jpg

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.

I was an accident. :(

Same here. The story goes, dad was going to the bathroom and mom was coming back. They met in the hall way. Like I needed to know that. lol

You would have to put the -_888 at the end to make it legit. Just trying to type in a font everyone can read easily. Eye strain can lead to eye injuries and I don't want to be responsible for that. 

I, for one, appreciate the large, non-gay font.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.