Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MaxKatt

WTS: Spare Van Staal 200/250 drag knob (mint cond., Silver) $25

10 posts in this topic

$25 shipped for anyone who may want an emergency spare.

Story?... Playing with the drag in the wash at Montauk, dropped and lost the drag knob on my black VSB 250.  Paulie sold me a replacement to get me through the trip, but all he had was silver.  For cosmetic reasons, I swapped it for a black knob.

Note... I know nothing about the inter compatibility of Van Staal drag knobs.  The silver fit my VSB (bailed) 250.  As you can see in the pics, the label on the bag the black replacement came in suggests it fits both a 200 or a 250.  So presumably the same knob was on the VS 200, 250, and VSB 250.  Retail new was obviously $75.

post-27933-0-92349500-1453397833_thumb.jpg

post-27933-0-96471300-1453397843_thumb.jpg

Ok I will take it. Thanks for waiting just want to make sure that this will fit on a vs 200 ?

Steelstripe- I can't tell you anything more than I have in my initial post.  

I used this silver knob from Paulie on my black VSB 250 for one weekend.  For cosmetic reasons, when I got home, I replaced it with a black knob that came in the bag you see pictured.  

Bag doesn't reference "B", and does reference both 200 and 250.  It suggests to me that it should work on a VS 200, but as stated I'm not expert in the parts inter compatibility.  

The black knob worked on the 250 VSB which I've since sold here to someone.  I subsequently realized I still had this silver knob. 

Please call VS or do whatever homework you need to by noon tomorrow.  I want to be fair to ranger9 who's got 2nds, and would like to put in mail tomorrow.  Thanks.

Payment received.  Thanks.  Item shipped.  Thread closed.  Thanks Sol, SteelStrpe, & ranger9.

Steel-  If this didn't work out for you for any reason, obviously ranger9 has interest.  Good luck.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0