J.K.

Breezy 4X4

Rate this topic

78 posts in this topic

How fast or slow does the Breezy 4X4 really sell out?  The office told me that last year's permits didn't sell out until April.  This is the first year I'm trying to get this permit so don't want to miss out going too late.  Thanks.

TO insure yourself getting a pass its best to go as soon as thdy become available. Yes there are years that they don't sell out until april but there are years they sell out the first day.

Yea, I put in a vacation day 2 weeks ago just to get this permit on Wednesday 2/3 because they originally told me that the offices will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays until March.  I called today just to confirm and they're saying they will open for the whole week just for the first week of February.  Contemplating whether I need to change my vacation day to pick this up.  They were saying how it would be impossible to sell all the permits of about 700 in 2 or 3 days even if they wanted to due to man power.  I think I'll just change my vacation day......

Any time in the first few days will do it. I used to line up and freeze my noogies off waiting with the 50 or so guys who get there really early. Now I jus go one of the first two days and the young lady told me last year they still had hundreds left when I got there. The usually hold some back to sell after labor day. Not sure how many.

Any time in the first few days will do it. I used to line up and freeze my noogies off waiting with the 50 or so guys who get there really early. Now I jus go one of the first two days and the young lady told me last year they still had hundreds left when I got there. The usually hold some back to sell after labor day. Not sure how many.

Yea, I think I'll go on the 2nd or 3rd day.  Looks like first day for any limited permits is a zoo because they all want to make sure they secure one.  

You must have all the gear,they usually come out and check.

Damn. There's an off chance I might be able to get my first 4x4 buggy over the weekend but no chance I'll be able to get all the gear yet. Guess I'll probably have to settle for the regular 4x4 permit for demo and such, Breezy point is closer though

items needed are,Shovel,tow rope,board,bucket(for going to bathroom),tire pressure guage,spare tire,jack,garbage bag,rod and reel,tackle,saltwater fishing registry license,drivers license,registration,and $50.

Edited by relentless pursuit