Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
suddenimpact

2 aquaskinz drytops

19 posts in this topic

i have 2 aquaskinz dry tops for sale one is the phantom and the other is a hurricane. Both are in great shape.

aquaskinz phantom top size XL $125

post-63959-0-00390200-1453392148_thumb.jpg

aquaskinz hurricane has built on wading belt size L. $100

post-63959-0-19015400-1453392173_thumb.jpg

Edited by suddenimpact

Condition of gaskets (wrist & neck) and seams? Any repairs made to it? Lastly, did you purchase it new? I understand that Aquaskinz made a modification to this jacket. I'm I correct that there are no rips or areas that need immediate attention? Based on your answers I'll take it.

I bought this from my buddy who did buy it new, it just was to small for him. the neck gasket is velcro adjustable and is in perfect shape. the right wrist is perfect. the left gasket has a cut about 5/8 down. my buddy actually did this to try to get it to fit his wrist better, i stopped him before he did the right and told him i would buy it from him. i used it a few dozen times and it never got worse. the wrists are very tight and i actually could of trimmed them to fit me better. im not sure about any modifications. the top is very dry and warm. i switched to a stormr and just prefer the zipper in the front.

Hey sorry thought you were saying seems ok. All the stitches and seams look perfect to me. I don't see any tears or threads broke. I'll send you PayPal info thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0