Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riverboat33

Palin's Reward

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

If Trump wins what gov. position does he bestow on her?

Secretary of the Interior , open federal lands to hunting and fishing , she has worked with big oil in Alaska , Drill Baby Drill

Ambassador to....?

Any thoughts 

I don't believe she'll take any Government job, at least not until she can no longer find some sucker to give her money for a TV show. Her act is wearing thin, especially her political relevance.

I don't believe she'll take any Government job, at least not until she can no longer find some sucker to give her money for a TV show. Her act is wearing thin, especially her political relevance.

she was on stage with the Donald,

apparently the Right wingers still hold her in esteem.

she was on stage with the Donald,

apparently the Right wingers still hold her in esteem.

To me her relevance is more as a celebrity then as a politician. Her endorsement of Trump is just like what normally happens whenever any other Actor or Actress comes out and endorses who ever the Liberal Democrat is that is running.

I agree with the thought that sees her as a celebrity endorsement and not much else.   He wouldn't want the headaches that might come along with her in his administration.  The spotlight isn't big enough for both of them either.  I saw some interesting interviews with people in Iowa who support Trump, but don't care for Palin.  I think there might be quite a few of those out there.  She can help get a portion of the base whipped up, but not much more IMO.

I agree her options are dwindling  , that's why I think she wants a job  

To me her relevance is more as a celebrity then as a politician. Her endorsement of Trump is just like what normally happens whenever any other Actor or Actress comes out and endorses who ever the Liberal Democrat is that is running.

OK

and if the Dems think an actor is worth trotting out to do so,

I won't say they have no political relevance,

clearly if you think an endorsement is valuable,

the person giving it has political relevance.

As much as I dislike Sarh Palin, and her brood, I must admit that she would be one Hell of a Secretary of the Interior. At least until she was indicted for her own Teapot Dome(s). :o She's too greedy not to have her hand out for something.

OK

and if the Dems think an actor is worth trotting out to do so,

I won't say they have no political relevance,

clearly if you think an endorsement is valuable,

the person giving it has political relevance.

IMO I don't care who endorses a politician it has never effected my vote . Just because some Hollywood Do-oosh will endorse a politician that is not political relavence, that is the actors relevance. His or her ability to sway there enamored followers to do what they ask. Their opinion is no greater then yours or mine they just have a platform and a way to get the message out .