mccandrj

For sale: Trailex SUT-250-M2 Multiple Light Duty Carrier trailer for kayaks and small boats

19 posts in this topic

Very very light: Trailex aluminum trailer for sale. Never used for trailering, but stored my two Outback’s on it since the spring. Added 12" wheel-set tires and rims, for height and high speeds on trips, the original 8” wheels rated for 55 mph. Added Bearing Buddies, spare tire mount with 8” tire and lift handle. Trailer has been up on blocks to take the weight off the leaf springs since I have owned it. 4” PVC installed with large truck clamps that can be adjusted. I have also added from Trailex two additional support brackets for additional support to prevent lean for when your just trailing one kayak.

Invested:

(2) 12" Wheels and tires = $150

(2) Bearing Buddies = $60

(1) Spare tire mount = $50

(1) Trailer lift = $50

(1) Trailer $1200

Total = $1510

For sale at $1150

post-42040-0-79224300-1453299418_thumb.jpg

Edited by mccandrj

Very very light: Trailex aluminum trailer for sale. Never used for trailering, but stored my two Outback’s on it since the spring. Added 12" wheel-set tires and rims, for height and high speeds on trips, the original 8” wheels rated for 55 mph. Added Bearing Buddies, spare tire mount with 8” tire and lift handle. Trailer has been up on blocks to take the weight off the leaf springs since I have owned it. 4” PVC installed with large truck clamps that can be adjusted. I have also added from Trailex two additional support brackets for additional support to prevent lean for when your just trailing one kayak.

Invested:

(2) 12" Wheels and tires = $150

(2) Bearing Buddies = $60

(1) Spare tire mount = $50

(1) Trailer lift = $50

(1) Trailer $1200

Total = $1510

For sale at $1150

Price Change $1050!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Is it possible I could take a look at it on Tuesday next week? Fishing 9-noon keyport area launch.

Sounds good, let me know and I will send you a PA with my address, not far from Spy House on the RB. I sent a PA to you.

Edited by Bravo06