Protesters in New Orleans get violent and burn property

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/01/former_confederate_monument_co.html

Now that we read the resat of the story, we find that the leftists are trolling again.  The contractor in question no longer even had the job of trashing the statues, and the cause of the fire has not been determined.

So there you go.

Oh boy.

Email forward? Al jazeera headline?

ABC news this morning.

Same thing.  Isnt that the guys that employ a Clinton operative as a news anchor?  Yep thats them.  Whatever.  Got ya troll, play again sometime.

Bye

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

However, a source close to the Hayride says that H&O Investments David Mahler actually does not support the removal of the monuments by Mayor Mitch Landrieu, did not want to do the job and even signed a petition against monument removal.

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

Got ya troll, play again sometime.

Bye

So now posting on a story seen on network news is a troll.....

is that it?

are partisan blogs still deemed legit sources for threads?

but do me a favor Little,

I ignore your questionable threads,

I don't participate them and denounce them.

please show the same courtesy and stop trying to derail threads I start with topics you don't approve of.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

Since you guys are no longer confident you are supporting the actions of racist protesters, do you wish to change your posts supporting violence and destruction of private property?

How bout we discuss cronyism and or nepotism. one or both seem to be motivating factors here.

No bid contracts huh. Yeah. I wonder who on the council you hafta be married to to get that gig.

Edited by fishinambition

It was on NY channel 7 news sometime between 5:30 and 6:15 this morning,

fact.

I was just saying where I found it online, which was the local NOLA ABC affiliate.  I have no reason to doubt that it made the NY news as well.  The Lambo made the story interesting.  If it had been a pickup, it might not have made national news IMO.