Protesters in New Orleans get violent and burn property

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

So Progressives are to blame for Pro Confederacy protesters destroying private property,

can you explain that a bit?

On it's surface it seems like a Partisan who refuses to admit to any wrong doing on the part of those he agrees with.

Te "community" did not decide. The city council decided.

Under review by a federal court now.  We'll see.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Im saying that subverting democracy to appease droolers may occasionally create a situation that is net unfavorable to all involved. As it should be.

The Left is all in and all for emotional decision making and appeasing the segment of society most apt to getting violent... 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

So in a war (allegedly fought over state's rights and NOT slavery) the pro Confederacy side is seeking the Feds to intervene in this local issue?

am I reading this right?

I don't know the facts behind the federal review. I just know it is being reviewed. The contractor left the job until the matter is settled. 

-

Where did you find the story?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/01/former_confederate_monument_co.html

Now that we read the resat of the story, we find that the leftists are trolling again.  The contractor in question no longer even had the job of trashing the statues, and the cause of the fire has not been determined.

So there you go.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

I smell insurance fraud... anyone else smell insurance fraud? 

I bet the scrutiny had something to do with the contractor backing out. They are listed as a Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Business, according to the comments, and are on a no-bid list for the city...and driving a Lambo? 

Anyway, that was some shoddy click-bait journalism. It would be nice to know what the actual story is. 

-

I bet the scrutiny had something to do with the contractor backing out. They are listed as a Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Business, according to the comments, and are on a no-bid list for the city...and driving a Lambo? 

Anyway, that was some shoddy click-bait journalism. It would be nice to know what the actual story is. 

Agree 100%

Guess who runs the Demolition Bidness down there?  In the words of Rodney Dangerfield, "I can assure you it aint the Boy Scouts."

Shucks, I fell for a BS troll, durnit.  Oh well, press on.

Ayn Rand