Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Responsible Gun owners

93 posts in this topic

Is Track Palin one?

He has a history of drugs and violence, but thus far all misdemeanors,

his most recent transgressions apparently include him handling his weapon while intoxicated and threatening suicide,

Is he a responsible gun owner?

is he someone who should lose his ability to possess weapons?

and will we pretend that nobody saw it coming if he actually uses his weapon in anger?

Equally as intriguing, should he also lose his ability to possess rope?

him killing himself is a far less concern of mine them him getting into a brawl and killing someone,

or shooting a woman the next time he starts beating them.

Is Eric Holder one?

He has a history of Fast and Furious, but thus far all major crimes against humanity,

his most recent transgressions apparently include him supplying guns to have federal agents killed by Mexican Banditos,

Is he a responsible gun owner?

is he someone who should lose his ability to possess weapons?

and will we pretend that nobody saw it coming if he actually uses his weapon in anger?

Is Eric Holder one?

He has a history of Fast and Furious, 

Don't you have a few dozen fast and furious threads you could post this in,

please don't derail.

If he did what is reported, and that remains to be seen, but theoretically if he or anyone threatened someone with a gun he should be tried.  If convicted he cannot posses that gun.  If he threatened to kill himself and needs to treated by a shrink for suicidal tendencies, he is not allowed to have that gun.  If he or anyone is convicted of felony assault or whatever on his girlfriend, he is not allowed to have that gun.

Responsible gun owners don't punch women. If he's convicted of domestic violence he will not be able to purchase a firearm. I have no problem with that.

:v:

.  If he threatened to kill himself and needs to treated by a shrink for suicidal tendencies, he is not allowed to have that gun.

Is that the actual law in Alaska?

and what is the policy for enforcing it?

I'm assuming no formal trial will be held on the suicide so what is the procedure for proving it and taking away his 2a rights?

seems doubtful it will happen.

I think the posts are a friendly gesture, and a nice and humorous way to say to you that your obsession with the Palins is creepy as hell and weird and kinky. *

I would say if you have a real concern, that you write your congressman and suggest legislation to remedy the situation. Mental health screenings for all American gun owners or something like that.

As to Palin, I dont care how many guns he has as long as he doesnt take them to Mexico and give to escaped drug kingpins. So yes, he should be "allowed" to own firearms.

Lets have some gun law trivia practice. Alaska has one VERY unique law wrt gun ownership. FM can you tell us all what it is?

Responsible gun owners don't punch women. If he's convicted of domestic violence he will not be able to purchase a firearm.

:v:

is that an Alaska State law?

are we sure?