Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Obama's CLOSEST adviser on all things diversity Al Sharpton (D)

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

has made the clarion call.  Hollywood did not nominate any black actors for awards this year.  Because they are racists I guess.

Democrats, will you be joining your leaders and boycotting?  Just a note, "I dont watch it anyway" is a copout answer.  Will you or will you not stand in solidarity with your leaders on the importanat issues of the day?

Al-Sharpton-Spike-Lee-AP-640x480.jpg

Edited by Little

I guess we're on our way to Oscar quotas. Because nothing says quality like mandatory inclusion. :kook:

Blacks make up what, 14% of our population? Great. When I see basketball, baseball, and football teams with JUST that %, and no more, then I'll worry about Oscars. Until then, these 'progressive' Black cretins can suck my clock. :squid:

I've never watched the Oscars, and I won't this year, but I'm going to make sure every TV in my house is on and tuned into it.

Screw you Al, and pay your taxes, you greasy deadbeat.

I've never watched the Oscars, and I won't this year, but I'm going to make sure every TV in my house is on and tuned into it.

Screw you Al, and pay your taxes, you greasy deadbeat.

I never watch the Oscars. If I want that kind of excitement, I'll sit around and watch paint dry. :squid:

This year I'll watch to see how many Neo-Coms boycott their own bread & butter. Id-jeets. :dismay:

Why does anyone laugh at Tyler Perry? He just says says things like blacks say things. Why and how is that funny?

i don't get it either, but the guy has figured out how to make some major $$ by creating stupid unfunny movies